Company: Tatum by Randstad
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Exciting PE backed business, a hands-on approach to
entrepreneur owned businesses, lots of investment into people,
processes and internal programs.
- Small personable accounting team, this position reports to the
VP of Finance, ability to grow into Controller, manages an
- Dynamic engaging environment with a friendly work life balance,
lots of growth potential and ability to get involved in new
projects. Budget $80-$95K, 10% bonus, 4% 401K match.
This is a unique opportunity to join a very successful private
equity backed technology business in cloud, data and security for
healthcare and financial services! They are pacing to grow over
$100M (3x growth) over 5 years due to market demand!
- Prepare and maintain the month end close calendar and monitor
all activity and status, review, approve, and report on all general
ledger journal entries and adjusting entries.
- Review general ledger reconciliations on a monthly, quarterly,
and annual basis for all balance sheet accounts with special
attention to cash and credit card accounts.
- Process monthly, quarterly, and annual sales tax returns and
filings as well as any special reporting, supervise an accountant
and assist with AP entry, posting, and reporting.
- Assist weekly cash disbursement processing including ACH and
Wire creation and processing, and with treasury functions like bank
account, cash balance monitoring, intercompany cash transfers, and
monitoring and paying business credit cards and
- Assistance with annual financial audit, annual budget, and
sales tax compliance and audits.
- Assist on special projects to support the vertical and
horizontal teams, such as active participation and completion of
the Continuing Learning Program.
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance, with 5 to 10 years of
corporate accounting experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the general ledger, fixed asset,
accounts payable, intercompany transactions, and month end close
procedures aligned with GAAP.
- Supervisory experience, and CPA or CMA preferred, but not
- Professional Services and/or Technical Industry preferred, but
- Strong ERP systems knowledge, knowledge of NetSuite
Keywords: Tatum by Randstad, Minnetonka , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!