Property Accounting Coordinator
Company: Renters Warehouse
Posted on: May 7, 2022
SUMMARYThis position is integral to our property accounting
department, as this individual will correspond via phone and email
with property owners regarding their accounting statements, ledgers
and any other inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThis list of duties and
responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to
include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem
necessary from time to time.
- Works extensively in cloud-based management software performing
accounting and other related property management tasks.
- Enters and pay bills or invoices for utility bills, rental
licenses or miscellaneous expenses.
- Creates journal entries.
- Prepares and sends monthly accounting statements to property
- Monitors and oversees an ACH payment system by sending and
receiving payments as well as updating ACH account
- Provides customer service via phone and email to property
owners by assisting with questions or concerns about their
- Assists in account reconciliations.
- Assists in preparation of year-end accounting and financial
- Assists in the collection of required tax information and
preparation of necessary tax documents.
- Special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Strong knowledge of computers and technology including
cloud-based software and applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to self-manage and problem solve with little or no
- Ability to communicate well and provide exceptional customer
- Exert a professional and positive demeanor.
- Organized and manage multiple priorities.
- Successfully use negotiation skills and easily diffuse
- Demonstrate Honesty, Trustworthiness & Accountability.
Education and/or Experience
- 2- or 4-year college degree, or 1-2 years of experience in a
customer service role, accounting role or a related field.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear and sit at a desk working on a computer
for multiple hours a day. The employee is occasionally required to
walk; use hands to handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
Remote Status: Fully Remote Work is an Option
Travel Requirements: N/AThe work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the office
work environment is usually quiet.
Culture at Renters Warehouse
- Innovative and collaborative, with a family-feel
- Casual office environment (Dress code is "Dress for Your Day" -
jeans are encouraged!)
- Employees are recognized and evaluated based on Core
- Training and career development are provided
- Company outings and volunteering opportunities planned by our
Keywords: Renters Warehouse, Minnetonka , Property Accounting Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!