Audit Data Analyst Lead
Company: Huntington Bancshares, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
DescriptionHuntington Bank is seeking an experienced data
analyst to join our Internal Audit department as an Audit Project
Manager. As the Audit Project Manager, you will analyze business
data to perform exception testing, generate testing populations and
evaluate the adequacy of internal controls. This role reports to
the Audit Manager of the Internal Audit Data Analytics team.You
will be working with colleagues from Internal Audit to understand
various risks impacting all areas of the bank and how data can be
utilized to assess the degree to which those risks are being
mitigated. Your experience with business intelligence tools should
allow you to complete projects independently from start to finish
and lead other team members on larger projects.Our team works
collaboratively and is driven by results, but we are flexible to
our colleagues' needs. Work schedules and locations are customized
to fit the team's ideal conditions. As part of the team, you will
benefit from professional development that includes personalized
development plans and ongoing coaching/education, with a focus
towards achieving your career goals.The ideal candidate is an
experienced analyst that enjoys teaching and leading a skilled team
to solve problems in an ever-changing banking industry.Job
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including auditors, senior
management, and data owners to understand audit objectives,
business requirements, and data needs.
- Develop and execute data analytics methodologies to enhance the
efficiency and effectiveness of the internal audit function.
- Provide guidance to a team of data analysts within the Internal
Audit Department, providing guidance, support, and fostering a
collaborative work environment.
- Perform data extraction, transformation, and analysis on large
datasets to derive meaningful insights and identify trends,
patterns, and potential areas for improvement.
- Document and communicate results clearly with
- Maintain collaborative relationships across the department to
encourage proactive communication between teams.Basic
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of relevant analytics experience, preferably within
the banking or financial services industry.
- SQL Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a
- Proven leadership and mentoring capabilities - Must be able to
accomplish goals through influence management and motivation.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills are
- Develops relationships with senior managers.
- Strong analytical skills.Preferred Qualifications:
- Banking, audit/risk management experience highly
- Proficient with analytics tools/languages including SAS, Python
- Familiar with digital visualization tools, including
- MS Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
SharePoint.#LI-Hybrid#LI-NG1Exempt Status: (Yes= not eligible for
overtime pay) (No= eligible for overtime pay)YesWorkplace
Type:HybridHuntington is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer and is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities for all regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran
status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.Tobacco-Free
Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more
details.Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation
from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Keywords: Huntington Bancshares, Inc., Minnetonka , Audit Data Analyst Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!