Payroll Specialist (Data Entry)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Come and work for a company that the Star Tribune listed among
the 2022 standard setters for Top Workplaces for two years in a row
and is celebrating its 30th year anniversary! The passion and
purpose of the people that make up the Accra Family is what makes
us a special place to work.
Our team members are our greatest resource and at Accra each
employee can bring their whole self to work. We respect and value
diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices
are valued and heard. We are committed to an equitable approach and
provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement at all
levels within our departments, programs, and worksites.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing bi-weekly
timecards, answering incoming calls related to timesheets,
monitoring the department's email inbox and other duties as
- Strong 10-key and high volume data entry processing.
- Exposure to home health or human services is nice to have.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and communication
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and work effectively in a fast
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
- Processing bi-weekly employee timecards.
- Processing miscellaneous payroll paperwork as needed.
- Work effectively with management to achieve Accra's mission,
vision, and Strategic Plan. Assures decisions are based on Accra's
values, operating standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide project management and leadership on initiatives that
support Accra's strategies and goals under direction from the
- Represent and market Accra to external audiences.
- Enhance the quality of community relations and encourage the
awareness and acceptance of Accra in public, private, and
- Maintain and enhance cooperative working relationships with
county, state, coalitions, advocacy organizations and other
providers on matters related to funding, service standards, and
- Stay informed on state and national trends for our
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned; AD HOC
Accra is a homecare organization dedicated to individualized
person-centered care delivered at home. An essential part of our
culture is creating an inclusive and engaging work environment by
encouraging diverse professionals to join our amazing team! Accra's
benefits include health care, paid time off, retirement savings and
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
individuals, employment decisions at Accra will be based on merit,
qualifications, and abilities. Accra does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
military service, union membership, marital status, familial
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status with regards to
public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by law
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Accra, Minnetonka , Payroll Specialist (Data Entry), Administration, Clerical , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!