Company: AdvisorNet Financial
Posted on: September 14, 2022
AdvisorNet Financial gives independent financial advisors the
freedom to focus on their business by offering industry expertise
and operational support so they can excel in their practice.
Building a strong and respected reputation takes time; AdvisorNet
Financial has been helping independent financial advisors serve
their clients for more than 60 years and are continually working on
building a sustainable firm for the next 60+ years.
We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and
culture that we are building, seeking people that are not only
strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each
other's growth, and building in person relationships.
Company Culture is at Our Core.
Our Guiding Principles are more than just words, they're a way of
life. We know that companies with a strong culture & a higher
purpose perform better in the long run.
Do our Guiding Principles speak to you?
- Always Independent. Never Alone.
- Better Together
- Responsiveness and accessibility
- VIP Experience
- Dedication. Trust.
- Dependability. Focus.
- Substance over surface
- Truth over harmony
- One team. One mission. One standard.
- Mission first, people always
- Upward and onward
- Measure twice, cut once
- Meaningful for them versus convenient for us
- Create the solution, not the problem
- Above the line
We are hiring a talented Director of Marketing professional to join
our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team,
AdvisorNet Financial is a great place to feel supported and grow
*This is a non remote position in Minnesota*
The Director of Marketing is our key communicator, strategic
marketing thinker and project leader, and the direct connector with
key department heads and affiliated advisors. The Director of
Marketing works to create an experience that is consistent across
departments that helps us grow further, in alignment with our
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, you will own our external and
internal marketing and communications, creating a consistent
experience that delights stakeholders across all channels. As our
Marketing Team leader, you will build and support a marketing plan
and promotion that attract new employees and advisors to our firm,
increase the value to our existing affiliated advisors, and raise
our brand awareness.
You will thrive in this role if you are energized by opportunity
and the ability to have your work 'move the needle'.
If you are motivated by metrics-aware of how your performance
impacts our firm's success, expand client adoption, and enhance the
employee experience, you might be motivated to grow with us.
Showcasing your leadership, you will be ready to share your ideas
for enhancing our offering and help us better meet the needs of
employees and clients.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Working with the SVP Marketing, provides the strategic vision
(short and long term) for all Marketing initiatives and
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to accelerate
- Lead and manage team of employees and freelancers in support of
marketing and communication initiatives
- Combine strategic thinking and leadership with hands on,
roll-up your sleeves execution that includes content creation
- Manage marketing revenue and expense budget, including develop
strategies to increase revenue derived from marketing agency and
ways to 'do more with less' and manage and reduce expenses through
- Promote in-house agency resource to our affiliate financial
- Provide strategic marketing and consultative services to our
affiliated advisors and their firm, and lead management and
execution of any advisor-requested marketing support.
- Develop strategy and manage execution for development of the
AdvisorNet brand internally and externally via social media, video,
- Handle management, development, and rollout of all internal and
- Develop and maintain relationships with key departmental
leaders to help drive and assist with their department's growth
through marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage all in-person and virtual events and meetings, including
event planning and execution resources, as well as meetings and
- Manages development of annual marketing business plan
- Develop content and create executive-level presentations for
certain advisor, shareholder, and Board meetings, as needed.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who understands the
value of collaboration and the ability to communicate across
departments. This individual will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA (or similar advanced degree) is
- 10+ years of experience, including direct responsibility
creating marketing strategy for financial advisory company.
- Proven experience as an AVP/VP of Marketing, Marketing
Director, or other senior Marketing role.
- Ability to connect creative thinking and bold actions to
- Executive presence and the ability to communicate up and down
- Desire to build and lead a team of highly empowered
- Deep skills in marketing campaign development, execution and
leveraging data and analytics to improve results and increase
- Demonstrated strength in conceptual strategy and execution
while still maintaining a roll-up-your-sleeves management
- A proven track record of aligning the organization and owners
around the marketing strategy.
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical
functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of
all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ
from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as
assigned, might be required.
Keywords: AdvisorNet Financial, Minnetonka , Marketing Director, Advertising , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!