Posted on: April 28, 2021
Job Title: R&D EngineerLocation: 14901 DeVeau Place - B2,
Minnetonka, Minnesota - 55345Duration: 12+ months (possible
extension) Manager notes:
- 3+ years of related work experience with a complete
understanding of specified functional area
- Skills: Prior medical device engineering experience in R&D
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Biomedical or
Electrical Engineering or an equivalent combination of education
and work experience Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Provides R&D support for market-released cardiovascular
- Conducts feasibility studies to verify capability and
functionality to support investigations and/or design changes.
- Develops solutions to improve product function and
- Directs support personnel and coordinates project
- Write and submit Engineering Change orders.
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of
- Investigates and evaluates design changes, manufacturing
changes, NCMRs, CAPAs and/or customer complaints.
- Reviews or coordinates vendor activities to support
- Research various cost-effective, alternative approaches to
current designs and processes. Thanks & Regards, Mridul Singh
Talent Acquisition SpecialistExperis CORE+ Phone: Ext: 7192Text:
Email: Linkedin: 100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212
Keywords: Experis, Minnetonka , R&D Engineer, Engineering , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!