Company: Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Visit WTS Internal Career Site
SUEZ- Water Technologies & Solutions is now known as Veolia Water
Technologies & Solutions. As part of Veolia, we join in its mission
of "resourcing the world." With the addition of our
industry-leading technologies and expertise, our combined strengths
will help to turn the tide for Ecological Transformation.
Dec 22, 2022
Minnetonka, MN, US, 55343-8990
SUEZ WTS Solutions USA Inc.
Supply Chain ES
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining,
troubleshooting, and repairing the revenue generating assets, which
include state-of-the-art membrane coating equipment, continuous web
handling lines, extruders, automated assembly and packaging lines,
and various other manufacturing equipment and support systems.
This will require knowledge of mechanics, metal properties, shop
mathematics, industrial electricity and troubleshooting equipment
utilizing PLC, relay, control circuits, pneumatics, hydraulics,
The shift is 12-hour rotating nights, working from 6:00 PM to 6:00
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be
supplemented as necessary.
- Observe and comply with all OSHA and company Environmental,
Health, and Safety (EHS) policies and procedures, including
housekeeping practices and participation in EHS meetings,
investigations, and audits.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance following job
plans, diagrams/schematics, manufacturer recommendations and
engineering specifications; help identify and implement reliability
- Complete all planned and reactive work orders and document
finings, actions, and feedback.
- ID sources of problems through observation and use of precision
measuring and testing instruments.
- Determine wear of parts by inspection using calipers,
micrometers, multi-meters and other measuring instruments.
- Adjust functional parts or devices and control instruments
using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, straight edges, multi-meters,
- Fabricate parts used in repairs using machine shop
instrumentation and equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting on PLC, ladder logic, and control
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
and reviewing technical publications.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs to
peers and management.
- Be an active team player and contributor, share knowledge,
absorb knowledge from others including constructive
- Provide excellent customer service to internal customers and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Demonstrated mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 3 years' experience as maintenance technician in a
manufacturing environment in maintenance procedures and
- Technical or vocational college degree in Industrial
Maintenance field (electronics, robotics, PLC, machining,
- Experience and knowledge with all facets of automated
manufacturing (PLC, complex mechanical, electronics, robotics,
pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, and
CMMS (preferably Maximo) experience.
- Licensed electrician in state of MN.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
Follow this link to reach our Job Search page to search for
available jobs in a more accessible format.
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions, Minnetonka , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!