Senior IT Engineer
Company: Talent Software Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Senior IT Engineer -
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Senior IT
Engineer -for a contract to hire position in Minnetonka, MN. -
- The ideal candidate is a .Net Developer with front end and back
end development and support experience. (75% front end, 25% back
- They must also have experience using and troubleshoot SSIS
- The role is needed to develop digital and IVR API's in support
of the Digital Transformation program.
- In addition this role is required to support increased
development on the Sitecore, Laserfiche, and Coveo
- The Broker Sales Development team is focused on building
solutions to support Client's Sales and Broker domains.
- As a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for the developing
and supporting solutions to advance these business domains
utilizing mobile, web, and cloud technologies.
- You will be involved with programs, projects, and enhancements
to products for these domains following SAFE agile development
- You will leverage your development knowledge and experience to
guide internal and external developers to solve complex business
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages and
open source technologies like Angular and React
- Develop technical specifications
- Test and debug various applications and API's
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade and maintain existing programs and
- Support junior developers' work
- Document development and operational procedures including
implementing monitoring solutions
- Advanced working knowledge and skill of professional field with
ability to function as a subject matter expert for other staff
across multiple technologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field,
plus 5 years of work experience beyond degree.
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in building web-based and/or mobile applications
- Work experience on open source technologies like Angular,
- In-depth knowledge writing complex SQL queries for Oracle or
- API development experience using Mulesoft
- Experience in one of the Cloud platforms (AWS or Azure) with
end to end application building, source controlling and
- Work experience with content management and search solutions
such as Sitecore, Coveo, Solr, Google
- Good collaboration skills.
- Doer role, not manager
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to
receive your application! -
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987,
we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to
hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: Talent Software Services, Inc., Minnetonka , Senior IT Engineer, Engineering , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!