Vendor Management Coordinator
Company: TailWind Voice & Data
Posted on: February 16, 2021
TailWind's Vendor Management Coordinator ("VM Coordinator") is
primarily responsible for identifying, vetting, and onboarding new
technicians, material suppliers, and telecom providers ("Vendors")
as well as assisting with managing and strengthening existing
Vendor relationships. This role involves negotiating rates and
pricing, ensuring Vendor documents are current and compliant,
updating the Vendor database, assisting the operations team with
sourcing technicians and dealing with escalations. The VM
Coordinator is expected to analyze rates and prices, audit and
validate invoices, and assist with developing strategies for cost
savings and margin management.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and service delivery with Vendors to
meet TailWind and it's client's objectives while developing strong
- Working with Vendors to ensure that their contact and billing
information, Certificates of Insurance, W-9s, Vendor Agreements and
more are current. Maintain TailWind's Vendor database with current
- Communicate and negotiate with Vendors regarding labor and
material rates, change orders, and system updates, including for
emergency, special, or unique projects.
- Assist with compiling data for Vendor performance, compliance,
expectations, pricing, and discounts.
- Resolve Vendor billing issues and disputes that arise,
escalating internally when necessary.
- Audit, analyze, validate, and approve telecom supplier
- Reconcile telecom inventory to invoices.
- Assist with the development and implementation of a strategic
plan for sourcing new Vendors to fill geographic and technical
voids while also identifying opportunities for strengthening
relationships with larger/regional Vendors to improve TailWind's
ability to more efficiently and profitably provide its 24X7X365
technician dispatch services.
- Assist team with analyzing and addressing issues that arise at
our client locations due to technician conduct and errors and
communicate escalations and critical information to
- Generate routine reporting as requested by management to assist
with analyzing Vendors, job margin management, and more.
- Document department processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: TailWind Voice & Data, Minnetonka , Vendor Management Coordinator, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!