Sr. Manager, Business Intelligence & Member Analytics
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: April 4, 2021
- This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that.
Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with
your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- The Sr. Manager, Decision Analytics will assist in managing
day-to-day results reporting and visualization for major corporate
initiatives, while provide recommendations and actionable insights
through analysis of data.
- The individual will need to effectively articulate data and
reporting results to internal stakeholders including, but not
limited to, marketing, member engagement, and leadership.
- Excels at telling a story with data and influencing leadership
to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches.
- Will manage a team that creates meaningful visualizations that
translate complex concepts across multiple data sources to be
understood by a variety of audiences.
- Assists in predicting emerging customer needs and develops
innovative solutions to meet them. This individual also will need
to have strong communication skills and ability to manage a
multitude of projects at once.
- Develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions
through systematic data engineering and research
- Evaluate and present information in a manner that will
facilitate management's understanding of the results and
- Managing relationships with key business partners of key
dashboards across Marketing
- Lead a diverse global team who builds and maintains dashboards
for major corporate initiatives
- Analyze, review, forecast, and trend complex data
- Develop, implement, enhance, maintain Business Intelligence
reporting and dashboards
- Self-motivated professional who can manage offshore teammates
- Strong data engineering and/or data visualization acumen
- Effective interpersonal influence and collaboration skills with
- Strong communication skills and experience working across many
levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively gather requirements, probe
for deeper understanding, and translate deep technical concepts to
non-technical as well as technical senior stakeholders, marketing
customers, and data scientists.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
or similar field
- 5+ years of experience utilizing SQL and/or data exploration
tools (such as SAS or R)
- 5+ years of experience performing data analytics
- 2+ years of management experience of either onshore or offshore
- 2+ years experience with Tableau or other BI tools like Power
BI, DOMO, Qlikview, etc.
- Proficient user skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and
work with ambiguity
- Experience using Python, Hive and/or R
- Healthcare industry experience, specifically Medicare and
- Masters Degree
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minnetonka , Sr. Manager, Business Intelligence & Member Analytics, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!