Warehouse Inventory Management - Bloomington Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Located at Bloomington Airport
URGENTLY HIRING FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS!
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
* A rate of pay of $17.50 per hour
* A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
* A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
* $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
* COVID Vaccination Incentive!
This Inventory Management Specialist Job Is For You, If You Would
* Enjoy contributing to the team efforts by accomplishing related
results as needed.
* Working at the Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport
Warehouse Facility located in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Your Team is counting on you as an Inventory Management Specialist
* Provide flexibility to work an early morning shift, any day of
the week, including weekends & holidays
* Work a full-time schedule
* Ability to work in a warehouse environment exposed to the cold
and hot elements
Inventory Management Specialist Key Duties:
* Ability to learn new skills and systems.
* Assist in transitioning from current RIMS back office system to
inventory management (IM)
* Tracking and following up on any issues with regards to IM
* Ability to multi - task
* Ability to work independently
* Enjoys working with people, researching, and following through
with Department Personnel or Buyer(s) to find resolution.
* Creating vendor purchase order using the Inventory Management
* Daily interaction with Local Vendors processing shipments
* Receiving purchase orders
* Create Return to Vendors (RTV's), transfers, and approved
adjustments to a locations inventory.
* Ability to read instructions and follow through to run reports
using the Crystal Reports Application for Purchase Order (PO)
receiving details for Office Manager, generate sales report for GM,
and inventory reports for Distribution Center Manager.
* Review accuracy of purchase orders including verifying item
costs, quantities, item descriptions, etc.
* Assist in the preparation of physical inventory
* Assist in completing inventory cycle counts
* Maintaining a positive attitude and ability to assist others.
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to train others to properly use the Inventory Management
Strong computer skills required for this position
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
* Good communication and organizational skills required
* Must be hardworking and responsible
* High school diploma.
* 1 - 2 years' experience in bookkeeping or previous inventory
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
* Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
* Universal Life Insurance
* Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
* Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
* Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
* Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
* Referral Bonus Program
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Minnetonka , Warehouse Inventory Management - Bloomington Airport, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!