Company: Core Living LLC
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Description:Core Living is seeking an energetic, dedicated
professional to join our team as a Regional Manager.
About UsCore Living is a growing multifamily property management
company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. We manage communities
throughout the Midwest including market rate apartments,
affordable, and student housing. We now manage more than 4,000
rental apartments in six states - and counting. In fact, Core
Living's incredible growth has earned us a position on the Inc.
5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies for the
last three years in a row.
About YouYou're passionate about your work and driven to achieve
ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs an extra hand and
aren't afraid to ask for help when you need it. You make smart
decisions because you get the big picture and ace the little
details. In other words, you share our corporate values - passion,
work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership mindset.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for
overseeing the management and operations of multiple residential
properties. In this role you will use leadership skills to drive
revenue, maximize profits and ensure quality and effective
management of the team to ensure achievement of overall financial
results, asset preservation, resident satisfaction, and positive
employee relations. In a given day, your tasks may include:
- Maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing
the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company's
mission, vision, and objectives.
- Overseeing the residential property management team, including
developing and ensuring implementation of the scope of work, annual
operating budgets, reviewing performance, completion of financial
and operations related reports, lease-ups, and overall success of
- Developing and implementing a strategy for marketing, leasing,
maximizing revenues and net operating income, and managing vacancy
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, recommend actions,
and implement execution.
- Using personal initiative, attention to detail, good judgement,
and clear communication to develop effective working relationships
with colleagues, residents, and others.. Requirements:
- 3+ years prior Regional Manager experience
- Experience successfully overseeing a portfolio of 1,500+ units
in a variety of asset classes (market, affordable, 55+, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel monthly for site visits
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with
wide range of people
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new
- Familiar with property management and accounting software such
as Yardi, RENTCaf-- or other equivalent industry software
- Highly organized and capable of meeting strict deadlines and
understand the sense of urgency.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting
priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Provide mentorship and strategy to team - not afraid to roll up
your sleeves and help the team out.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - loves to be challenged, determined to
win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive,
self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity - trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence
and admits mistakes.
- Ability to embrace company values: Passion, Integrity,
Teamwork, Work Ethic, Ownership Mindset
Benefits & PerksOur full-time employees are eligible for these
benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties guest suites
Core Living is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and
inclusive. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or
any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check,
motor vehicle report, and drug test.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must
complete a survey at this link:https://go.apply.ci/s/83Iy24550b
Keywords: Core Living LLC, Minnetonka , Regional Manager, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!