Market VP Employer Group Specialty Sales West Apply to This Job
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Company: Health & Wellness, Thousand Oaks, CA Minnetonka, MN
Remarks: The Market VP, Employer Group Sales - Specialty is
responsible for Specialty distribution within the Specialty West
region to enable Company's ambitious Group Specialty growth target.
The Specialty Market VP leads the strategy development and
execution of the sales and account management functions in the
aligned market. The Specialty Market VP is responsible for leading
an organization who sells and retains Specialty membership and is
responsible for directly managing business relationships with
employer group clients, agents, and consultants in a market.
- Meet membership and growth targets by continuously optimizing
Specialty focused new sales and client management talent. -
- Work -closely with the Specialty Practice Leader, SVP, Employer
Group and SVP, Specialty -on -expansion opportunities within the
-aligned -Specialty -market. -
- Develop and implement regional -long-term and short-term
-goals, -strategies, plans programs or large-scale projects.
-Coordinate, support and work closely with market leadership to
ensure full alignment with goals and objectives. -
- Lead -activities of leaders and their respective functions
including new sales, retention, engagement and sales support.
-Achieve the -region's annual membership and growth targets. -
- Partner -with the -Specialty Sales and -Retention Managers -to
oversee -regionally -aligned -Specialty Sales and -Retention
- Work -collaboratively with various functional areas including
Sales, Underwriting, Finance, Account Installation, Network,
-Account Service -and Clinical -to meet department objectives.
- Develop, strengthen and maintain relationships with national,
regional and local firms. -
- Identify strategic relationships in the market and develop
those circles of influence to drive business to Company, Inc.
- Build brand across the market in conjunction with outside
organizations and key constituents.
- Monitors financial and operational performance. -Clearly and
consistently, track metrics and goals in order to influence
improvement and positive results.
- Identify and communicate the need for improvements in Company's
products and services. -
- Deep understanding of market dynamics: competition,
influencers, trends, history. -
- Understand and communicate -national and local strategies,
goals, initiatives, process updates and operating principles.
- Hire A-players and develop team -to become high performing -in
key areas such as -prospecting, -presentation skills, relationship
management, reporting, analytics, implementation and local market
- Collaborate with EG and enterprise partners to continuously
refine focus on prioritized opportunities to execute critical
business initiatives that drive profitable growth. - Requirements:
- Track-record -of success in -Specialty -sales and sales
- 8 -+ years' consultative selling experience in -Specialty
-Employee Benefits Sales or Account Management, of which 4+ -years
managing a sales or account management team. -
- In-depth understanding of how organization capabilities
interrelate across segments and/or -enterprise-wide. -
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships with brokers,
consultants, and employer groups. -
- Deep knowledge of the health insurance industry -
- Understanding of competitive landscape in -the national
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. -
- Ability to collaborate in a positive manner. -
- Bachelors -degree is required. Advanced degree is highly
More Jobs Like This Job No. 673295
VP Worldwide MSP
Job No. 673277
SVP Sales Operations
Remote, WV Remote, US
Job No. 673273
VP Health Plan & Payer Sales
Job Tools:Apply to This Job -Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Minnetonka , Market VP Employer Group Specialty Sales West Apply to This Job, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!