Area Sales Director NE
Company: ZOLL Medical Corporation
Posted on: January 8, 2022
The Area Director of Sales position at ZOLL - Respicardia is a
field leadership position. In this role, you will provide
management and oversight to the northeast area sales team, always
demonstrating a commitment to excellence. You will collaborate with
all senior leadership in order to meet the company's objectives in
addition to having a passion for success and a proven record of
successful strategic planning and implementation. This full-time
position reports to the National Vice President of Sales.
Responsibilities Responsibilities may include the following and
other duties may be assigned:
- Active participation in all hiring and training of new team
- Coordinate with various teams and stakeholders as
- Formulate, implement and execute commercial strategy.
- Formulate, implement and execute company sales objectives.
- Lead status update meetings.
- Oversee all team operations, ensuring all projects and
objectives are completed on time and on budget.
- Manage P&L and budget.
- Manage a diverse, multidiscipline team of professionals.
- Set clear goals and objectives for the team.
- Develop large customer, IDN and GPO, strategy and
- Report directly to the National Vice President of Sales.
- Delegate responsibilities to subordinates and provide guidance
- Evaluate subordinates, providing constructive feedback and
- Contribute to the maximization of efficiency and
- Maintain acute awareness of market and industry trends.
Qualifications What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, finance,
engineering or other complimentary area.
- Masters of Business Administration preferred.
- 10+ years of significant experience in the Med Tech industry,
preferably in CRM, HF and/or sleep.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team building skills and the ability to motivate
- Team-player mindset and willingness to collaborate.
- Willing to take responsibility and act independently when
- Ability to travel extensively. You take care of Zoll -
Respicardia and we'll take care of you! ZOLL provides:
- A casual work environment.
- A compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard
work. Benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition assistance You are qualified, interested and want to
apply! Please visit us at: ZOLL appreciates and values diversity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic
information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law. ADA: ZOLL will make reasonable accommodations
in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of
Keywords: ZOLL Medical Corporation, Minnetonka , Area Sales Director NE, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!