Company: Core Living LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Core Living is seeking an energetic, dedicated professional to join
our team as a Regional Manager. About UsCore Living is a growing
multifamily property management company based in Minnetonka,
Minnesota. We manage communities throughout the Midwest including
market rate apartments, affordable, and student housing. We now
manage more than 4,000 rental apartments in six states - and
counting. In fact, Core Living's incredible growth has earned us a
position on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private
companies for the last three years in a row. About YouYou're
passionate about your work and driven to achieve ambitious goals.
You step up when the team needs an extra hand and aren't afraid to
ask for help when you need it. You make smart decisions because you
get the big picture and ace the little details. In other words, you
share our corporate values - passion, work ethic, teamwork,
integrity, and ownership mindset.ResponsibilitiesAs a Regional
Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the management and
operations of multiple residential properties. In this role you
will use leadership skills to drive revenue, maximize profits and
ensure quality and effective management of the team to ensure
achievement of overall financial results, asset preservation,
resident satisfaction, and positive employee relations. In a given
day, your tasks may include:
- Maintaining the integrity of the physical asset and maximizing
the returns from the asset in accordance with the Company's
mission, vision, and objectives.
- Overseeing the residential property management team, including
developing and ensuring implementation of the scope of work, annual
operating budgets, reviewing performance, completion of financial
and operations related reports, lease-ups, and overall success of
- Developing and implementing a strategy for marketing, leasing,
maximizing revenues and net operating income, and managing vacancy
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, recommend actions,
and implement execution.
- Using personal initiative, attention to detail, good judgement,
and clear communication to develop effective working relationships
with colleagues, residents, and others..
- 3+ years prior Regional Manager experience
- Experience successfully overseeing a portfolio of 1,500+ units
in a variety of asset classes (market, affordable, 55+, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel monthly for site visits
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with
wide range of people
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new
- Familiar with property management and accounting software such
as Yardi, RENTCaf-- or other equivalent industry software
- Highly organized and capable of meeting strict deadlines and
understand the sense of urgency.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting
priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Provide mentorship and strategy to team - not afraid to roll up
your sleeves and help the team out.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - loves to be challenged, determined to
win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive,
self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity - trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence
and admits mistakes.
- Ability to embrace company values: Passion, Integrity,
Teamwork, Work Ethic, Ownership MindsetBenefits & PerksOur
full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties guest suitesCore Living is focused
on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden
under federal, provincial, or local law. Candidates will be
required to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle report,
and drug test.In order to be considered for this position,
applicants must complete a survey at this
Keywords: Core Living LLC, Minnetonka , Regional Manager, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!