Company: Orangetheory - Franchise #0231
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSales and Event Managers - Apply NowOrangetheory
Minneapolis / St Paul, MN
$60,000-80,000 per year
Are you a Sales or Event Manager and looking for a change? Are you
personally passionate about Health and Fitness but wonder if you
would qualify for a position in the fitness industry? The answer is
"Yes!" Many of your skills from the Events Industry are
transferable to Leadership positions at Orangetheory Fitness. Apply
We Value your Event Sales and Management Experience because
- You know how to communicate, sell and deliver "Fun" to your
customers! We are High Energy and FUN!
- You consistently generate leads through referrals, events and
corporate relationships. We love parties!
- You enjoy working as a team and developing your people to be
successful. We are all about career growth!
- You are proactive, organized with strong goal setting skills
that achieve results. We love Scoreboards!
- You are a high energy, creative person and you love people. Us
too! Who We are
- Orangetheory Fitness provides "More Life" because we help
people achieve their fitness goals.
- Our workouts are backed by science which makes them unique and
awe-inspiring that deliver results.
- We celebrate our members daily through fitness milestones,
birthdays and life events. It's a community!
- We value our team members by offering Industry Leading
Compensation for you and your team! All of our studio positions are
full-time with consistent income levels, bonus incentives and a
full benefits package.What You Will DoA Manager is wholly
responsible for a studio location and team to drive outstanding
- Grow Studio Performance - Achieve performance goals by
generating leads, selling memberships and helping members achieve
fitness results. Plan successful in-studio & community events to
- Develop Studio Team - Lead by example and train people to train
people. Inspire, empower and help your team believe their goals are
possible so both you and your team accomplish their career path
- Operational Excellence - Provide "Above and Beyond" customer
service, manage facility operations and the budget. Ensure studio
opens/closes daily, is clean, stocked and follows all brand
standards. Your Experience
- Passionate; walking and talking example of a Health and Fitness
- 3+ years successfully leading and managing a high performing
team of salespeople.
- Outgoing person who consistently met and exceeded personal
- Experience training new people to sell products and/or
- Track record of moving performance numbers for a team such as
revenue and managing costs.
- Lead generation experience using community outreach, events and
- Worked in a high energy, fast paced sales environment and
- Ability to take on new challenges and is open to growth and
- Our Studios are open Mon-Sun. You are in Event Management so
you understand what taking responsibility means. The difference is,
our Managers generally work about 45-50 hours per week on
Compensation: $60,000-80,000/year includes a solid base salary and
strong incentive plan.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Platinum and Gold plans!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Orangetheory Employee Membership (valued at $159/month)
Key Words: Event Manager, Event Planner, Event Planning, Venue
Manager, Event Sales Manager, Meetings Manager, Catering Sales
Manager, Catering Manager, Catering Service Manager, Event Planning
Manager, Hospitality Sales, Wedding Sales, Wedding Manager,
Specialty Retail, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Orangtheory
Fitness, Boutique Fitness, Retail Manager.Acknowledgement *I
understand that I am applying for a position with an employer that
is an independently owned and operated Orangetheory® Fitness
franchisee, not the franchisor, OTF Franchisor, LLC or any of its
affiliates (OTFF). With respect to any position with a franchisee,
I understand and agree that any information I provide in this
application will be submitted directly to the independent
franchisee, who is solely responsible for all employment related
matters in their studio. This means, among other things, that the
independent franchisee is solely responsible for and unilaterally
makes all decisions concerning my employment, including hiring,
firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. OTFF will
not receive a copy of my application, will have no control over
whether I receive an interview and/or am ultimately hired, does not
control and is not responsible for the employment policies and
practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ
independent franchisee's employees. If I am hired to work at an
independent franchisee's studio, the independent franchisee, and
not OTFF, will be my employer. By submitting my application and
resume, I am confirming that I am agreeing and consenting to the
Keywords: Orangetheory - Franchise #0231, Minnetonka , Studio Manager, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!