Senior Real Estate Finance Manager
Company: ROERS COMPANIES LLC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Roers Companies is seeking a knowledgeable, dedicated professional
to join our team in Minnetonka, Senior Real Estate Finance
Manager.About Us Roers Companies is an emerging leader in real
estate development and property management. Headquartered in
Minnetonka, Minnesota, we're on a mission to elevate multifamily
housing nationwide by developing and operating market-rate and
affordable housing. Since our founding in 2012, our team has
developed nearly $2 billion in real estate, representing more than
5,000 homes. The property management division, previously named
Core Living, has ranked among America's fastest-growing companies
on the Inc. 5000 list for the past three years. Our team thrives on
purpose-filled work, an entrepreneurial spirit, and unlimited
growth potential.About YouYou're passionate about your work. You're
driven to achieve ambitious goals. You step up when the team needs
an extra hand and aren't afraid to ask for help when you need it.
You act with integrity and empathy for the people around you. You
make smart decisions because you get the big picture and ace the
little details. In other words, you share our corporate values -
passion, work ethic, teamwork, integrity, and ownership
mindset.ResponsibilitiesThe role of the Senior Real Estate Finance
Manager is to lead the Asset Management team and evaluate,
recommend, and execute strategies to achieve financial objectives,
optimize performance and maximize investor returns. Your tasks may
- Present reporting on asset performance by presenting cash flow
models to the partners monthly. Deliver updates on each property,
progress on strategies implemented in prior months, and summary of
- Review asset-level cash flow performance models.
- Analyze asset financing process by pushing operations, working
with brokers and lenders, providing due diligence, and strategizing
on overall portfolio objectives.
- Provide and present quarterly investor reporting for all
- Manage property taxes, including reviews and appeals.
- Manage commercial leasing activities including brokerage
relationships, lease negotiations, property financing, and monthly
- Oversee annual insurance renewals and facilitate insurance
claims to ensure work is complete in an orderly fashion.
- Manage Asset Management department to achieve desired goals and
- Other duties as assigned..
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business
Administration, Real Estate or related field required.
- High school diploma or GEDExperience:
- 5+ years progressive financial analyst/asset management
- Previous leadership experience
- Real Estate Finance experience preferredSkills/Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting
priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Experienced with property accounting software such as Yardi or
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, One Note, Outlook,
Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, QuickBooks, and Yardi (or similar
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with
wide range of people.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your
scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property
- Entrepreneurial ownership mindset -makes smart decisions for
business, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative,
inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity - trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence
and admits mistakes.
- Works as a team player. Operates with the understanding that we
do our best when we work together.
- Passionate about your work and our company goals and
- Strive to achieve ambitious goals - loves to be challenged,
determined to win, works tirelessly to achieve results.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities within
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position,
which may include, but are not limited to; ability to walk
property, including up to 6 flights of stairs, to complete physical
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset - loves to be challenged, determined to
win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive,
self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear)
- Ability to embrace company values: Passion, Integrity,
Teamwork, Work Ethic, Ownership MindsetBenefits & PerksOur
full-time employees are eligible for these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance including health savings
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings
- Corporate holidays and PTO
- Free office lunches
- Monthly social outings
- Free stays in our properties guest suites
- Shorter Friday workdays during summerRoers Companies is focused
on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden
under federal, provincial, or local law.Candidates will be required
to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.In
order to be considered for this position, applicants must complete
a survey at this
Keywords: ROERS COMPANIES LLC, Minnetonka , Senior Real Estate Finance Manager, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!