Assistant Branch Manager 1
Company: MidCountry Bank
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARYAssist the branch manager with the
management and supervision of the sales, service and operational
activities including soliciting prospective customers, servicing
the needs of existing customers, and providing leadership to branch
staff in order to meet defined financial goals. JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Optimize team talents by providing leadership
and coaching to individuals by:
- Establishing clear goals that tie to the vision and mission of
- Championing the culture with your team and across the
- Determine staffing needs; Recruit, hire and onboard
- Document and conduct annual performance review process duties
- Conduct ongoing one on one coaching sessions.
- Managing employee performance issues in a timely manner and
adhering to employment policies.
- Participate in leadership training opportunities and apply
learnings.2. Operational Leadership, including teller
- Ability to perform all teller functions including cashing
checks, receiving deposits and loan payments, issuing cashier's
checks and cash advances and daily balancing which may include
teller drawer, vault and ATM.
- Ensure completion and accuracy of teller operating functions
within the Branch, including, but not limited to: Branch balancing,
cash ordering and control, control logs, Legal, Compliance (i.e.
CTRs) and internal reporting, and proper hand-offs to other
departments per procedures. Includes performance of random Teller
and vault cash audits and other standard operating procedures to
ensure sound banking practices.3. Sales and Service
- Open new deposit accounts; Ensure accounts are opened
efficiently and effectively within Bank policies and
- Build relationships with internal business lines partners
- Cross sell bank and non-bank products; Solicit business from
both new and existing customers through referrals, networking,
community connections and target market cold-calling.
- Identify, coordinate and drive sales initiatives including
development and promotion of sales culture within the branch.
- Dialogue with retail customers regarding their loan needs;
Obtain and evaluate financial statements; Pull and understand
credit information; Ability to close consumer loans; Work with and
appropriately respond to maturing loans, past due loans and loan
- Perform exceptional customer service; Complete complex customer
- Appropriately respond to sensitive customer relations issues4.
Maintain a current knowledge of products and services
- Attend training sessions and bank/branch meetings and completed
Online Courses as required.
- Educate self where opportunities arise.5. Community Involvement
- Balanced community involvement with an expectation of
- Foster Relationships with centers of influence, including
Accounting and Law Firms, etc, as applicable. JOB
- Required: 2 year college/tech degree or equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor's DegreeExperience- (Number of Years and
- ABM 1: 3-5 years of experience in banking or financial
servicesApply through the MidCountry Bank website:
https://www.midcountry.bank/careers/MidCountry Bank is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise
qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion,
ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin,
disability or handicap, veterans status, genetic information or
gender identity. MidCountry Bank is an EEO/AA Employer.
Keywords: MidCountry Bank, Minnetonka , Assistant Branch Manager 1, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!