Quality Assurance Manager
Company: MultiSource Manufacturing LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This role is responsible for ensuring our products and processes
meet customer expectations and applying knowledge of systems to
drive improvement and consistent quality standards in partnership
with our operations teams. This will be achieved by leveraging an
understanding of best practices in a Quality Management System,
Lean tools and concepts, and driving the culture that supports our
core values. This role will assist in the development and
sustainment of our quality goals, lead the quality teams, ensure
compliance with our QMS and company policies, establish key
measurable standards, identify root causes, and develop and track
corrective actions.Core Responsibilities
- Manage the QE and QA teams and processes within the Quality
Management System across all locations.
- Support an operating culture that promotes responsiveness,
communication, trust & integrity, safety, leadership by going
first, passion to win, celebrating together, and respect - our core
- This will require people first leadership approach and strong
change management and project management skills, while driving
adherence, compliance, and accountability across the
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills to ensure
cross-functional teams and leaders focus on operational
effectiveness and efficiency, and development and sustainment of
our quality goals.
- Strong problem-solving skills are used to identify root causes
and used to develop and track corrective and preventative
actions.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Define and develop quality procedures and specifications,
standards, testing, and inspection and identify and execute or lead
kaizen events and improvement projects around these
- Identify opportunities to enhance or supplement existing
technologies through collaboration with internal and external
stakeholders to advance processes and automation.
- Effectively communicate significant issues or developments
identified during quality assurance activities and provide
recommended process improvements or solutions.
- Promptly resolve customer concerns and escalate as needed.
- Responsible for customer warranty claims processing and
resolving quality concerns.
- Responsible for corrective action activities internally and
externally with all suppliers and customers.
- Supplier inspection and testing of materials, parts, and
products to ensure adherence to standards.
- Supplier Approval Process - Assessments, Audits and Approval
for purchased products and components.
- Collaborate with the finance data and analytics team to prepare
operational performance reports to provide insights to leadership
and employees; monitor performance, workload, and resource
- Use data and metrics to identify opportunities to improve
safety, internal quality, the external customer experience,
delivery, cost, and growth.
- Remove waste from operational processes and create KPI's for
pro-actively monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal and
external stakeholders and customers.
- Develop and facilitate training, coaching, and mentoring of
teams, ranging from management to operators, to facilitate Lean and
Quality Assurance culture.
- Support operations and quality teams where needed in relation
to problem solving, gap improving, and process knowledge where
- Collaborate with executive management in determining
departmental organizational plan, operating model, strategy
deployment and governance procedures as needed.
- Travel to all company sites and customer/vendor sites as
- Performs related work as apparent or
- Four-year degree in a scientific, engineering, or related
- 4+ years of Quality or Regulatory Experience.
- Familiarity and exposure to FDA, ISO and AS9100 systems
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of SPC, GD&T, FMEA, DOE.
- Advanced degree and/or professional certification in
quality/regulatory/compliance preferred.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated history of successful quality and compliance
organizational leadership and successful achievement of
organizational business objectives.
- Demonstrated success of change management across multiple teams
and levels of an organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to explain and resolve differences in interpretation of
customer requirements, standards, regulations, and quality system
- Demonstrated experience in development, deployment and
execution of quality and compliance.
- A demonstrated ability to get things done via indirect
leadership and influence. This role will require a self-motivated
business leader with a high sense of urgency and the ability to
train, coach and mentor leaders within the organization in
structured problem-solving techniques and philosophies.SKILLS
ABILITIES: Strong leadership and sound decision-making
capabilities. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and
in writing, with a wide variety of company personnel and
positions.PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Mobility within the work facility.
Communicating with others both verbal and written.
- LANGUAGE ABILITY: English
Keywords: MultiSource Manufacturing LLC, Minnetonka , Quality Assurance Manager, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!