Home Health Clinical Manager Full Time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Position Overview:The Clinical Manager - Home Health works under
the direction and guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide
supervision of all clinical staff working with high medical acuity
clients and/or clients receiving extended non-licensed support
services. This leader is responsible to provide staff orientation
and ensure competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case
Manager/Preceptor resources are in place. Ensures that services are
delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical
standards and agency policies and procedures.Essential Job
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services,
activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company
policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agency's growth related to
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational
and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the
training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care
and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations
through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual
employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services
that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverageAveanna Healthcare
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid HolidaysRequirements:
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- Associates degree requiredPreferred:
- 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health or
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding
of OASISHHHAs an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds,
employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all
relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and
testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
appropriate.Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Minnetonka , Home Health Clinical Manager Full Time, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!