Company: Famous Dave's of America, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job Summary:To assist the management team in overseeing
restaurant operations and personnel during an assigned shift. To
ensure company standards are met according to recipes, procedures,
quality, timeliness and taking care of the guest.
* Supervise employees during scheduled shifts
* Adhere to company policies and procedures
* Responsible for keeping the restaurant clean and maintained at
* Guest resolution
* Adhere to all company standard operating procedures
* Appreciates, recognizes, trains, develops and mentors Staff
Members and other Managers. Builds morale through personal and
professional growth. Mentors through the highest standards of
service and systems. Creates a culture that inspires all staff to
maintain the highest Guest value standards in the industry.
Develops people through one on one development to support
execution. Embraces a culture that is like a family; supporting the
Guest and working towards the same goals.
* All products made from scratch and served fresh starting with the
best ingredients, proven recipes and addictive taste profiles.
Understands and executes all menu items through standards to
recipes. Has a deep understanding of cost control and product
* Create exceptional Guest service through ensuring the value of
the meal outweighs the price on the check. Treats all Guests like
they are a Guest in your own home. Sells the brand by believing in
the brand, embraces culture of GC through creating Guest
* Achieves financial results through systems and standards.
Develops greater financial trends through business metrics,
consistent focus on sales, COG, labor and total operating
* Operates like- new restaurants; clean, sparkling and sanitary.
Embraces our display kitchen and encompasses an on- stage
mentality. Restaurant is in pristine condition from Guest point of
view. Has highest level of sanitation practices.
Knowledge, Skills &Abilities:
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and balance fluctuating
* Ability to work and communicate well with others
* Attention to detail and ability to take initiative a must
* Responsible behavior and professional image
* Must have a positive attitude
* Safe food handling and safety is always a top priority
* Must be a team player
* High School Education but College Degree preferred
* 2 years of work or related experience preferred
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days,
weekends and holidays
* Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job
at any time.
Keywords: Famous Dave's of America, Inc., Minnetonka , Assistant Manager, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!