Product Manager- Seed
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. - We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. - Most of our 10,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS has an exciting opportunity for a Product
Manager to join our growing organization and manage and develop our
branded seed product lines. You must have the ability to handle
multiple priorities, complex situations, identify and analyze
problems, and exercise creativity to develop and implement
practical solutions. You must have excellent communication skills,
both verbal and written, be detail oriented, with the ability to
effectively lead, influence and motivate others.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the business
strategy for the branded seed products based upon current market
dynamics and trends, while managing and developing the current seed
- Innovative and analytical thinker that will use all available
data and information to help provide leadership and make key
decisions that will drive the overall seed strategy.
- Develop and present annual business plans each year that
includes evaluating all aspects of the seed business, competitive
landscape and market strategy.
- Responsible to manage and grow key vendor relationships that
impact our seed and agronomy business.
- Identify the needed strategy and implement tactics to execute
upon to achieve sales volume and financial targets.
- Utilize supporting technical information and yearly yield data
to implement a successful selection and placement of new seed
- Lead the data collection system to generate and implement the
use of data analytics for the use in marketing and sales
- Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the
product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and
- Define product vision and work closely with industry
partnerships, sales and support functions to ensure revenue and
customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Understand, manage and report upon the financials associated
with the Allegiant Seed business.
- Create and communicate annual product prices using a price
discovery process that supports the annual sales targets and seed
business financial goals.
- Support the continued development of B2B opportunities with IT
to help drive efficiencies within business processes.Minimum
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Product Research and Development
- Prior leadership experience with progressively advancing level
of leadership responsibilitiesAdditional Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Biochemistry, Biology,
Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Science,
Physics, Physical Science or related field
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse
Physical RequirementsCHS offers a competitive total compensation
package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life
Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation,
401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term
Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Minnetonka , Product Manager- Seed, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!