Assistant Store Manager
Company: Men's Wearhouse, Store
Posted on: January 14, 2023
*Reports to Store Manager: 22022267*
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will partner with your Store
Manager to support store team members to achieve sales performance
expectations through active coaching, development of a team selling
environment, and operational excellence when you are the manager on
duty. This includes working with your Store Manager to assist in
recruiting, hiring, and training the store team members to deliver
an exceptional customer experience.
*To be successful in this role the role you will: *
* Inspire store team to achieve their best performance
* Execute to maximize growth and potential
* Create an engaged and inclusive store environment
* Elevate the customer experience through operational
* Exceed customer expectations in all interactions
* Partners with Store Manager to assist in leading store staff to
achieve sales, service, and operational expectations.
* Supports the Store Manager efforts to set clear performance
expectations and to ensure the store team is trained in sales,
customer service, and operations to meet company standard.
* Models company values and leads by example as an active
* Communicates priorities and sales driving information effectively
to ensure store staff is equipped to maximize business
* Assists Store Manager in recruiting store staff and embraces
diversity by contributing to an inclusive store environment.
* Supports the Store Manager in the achievement of store business
plans, including sales, customer service and operational goals.
* Assists in developing game plans and following up on execution to
maximize sales and drive consistent performance results.
* Partners with Store Manager to present opportunities with
fact-based information and recommendations while leveraging data
(store reports) to make the right decisions.
* Participates in driving business outreach opportunities and
communicate leads to Store Manager, Multi-Unit Manager and Business
* Identifies performance opportunities and assists in development
of a plan to address and manage issues effectively.
*Operational Excellence: *
* Partners with Store Manager to ensure store schedule accuracy and
proper staffing to effectively execute initiatives and operational
tasks, while maintaining proper sales coverage to deliver on the
* Assists with training store staff on all internal operational
* Stays informed on corporate communication, directives,
initiatives, and policies and procedures.
* Supports the Store Manager with the implementation of store
programs to increase efficiencies in sales, service, operations,
* Contributes to an engaged and inclusive store environment where
opinions and contributions are recognized and valued.
* Supports a culture of learning and development, ensuring training
tools are leveraged.
* Serves as a role model to all store team members and provide
enthusiastic motivational leadership.
* Assists in creating a steady pipeline of external talent through
* Partners with Store Manager to conduct regular store meetings
ensuring all store team members are up to date with all company
*Customer Experience: *
* Assists with training the store team on the customer service
expectations to create an exceptional customer experience.
* Supports the Manager to lead the store team to exceed customer
expectations and achieve a high Net Promoter Score.
* Leverages all customer feedback to take appropriate actions and
prevent or resolve customer concerns.
* Collaborates with the Manager to ensure the store is visually set
to brand standards and marketing initiatives are executed per
* Minimum of 2 years of Retail or Sales experience.
* Creative individual who demonstrates good judgement and is
tuned-into the pulse of the business.
* Self-motivated, results oriented, strategic thinker.
* Strong organizational and leadership skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrates active listening and problem-solving skills.
* Proven ability to train and develop high performing store
* Proficient in technology systems, applications, Microsoft Office,
and video conferencing.
* Ability to operate a computer and POS System.
* Ability to stand and walk for the majority of work shift,
frequently bend, squat and twist, lift up to 50 lbs., climb a
ladder to reach merchandise and or supplies, and see and
distinguish between fabric patterns and colors.
You may have the opportunity to voluntarily work between multiple
store or site locations, and across multiple brands. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Our company celebrates
diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental
disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the
law. *Work Locations: *
04103 14200 Wayzata Blvd STE M, Minnetonka, MN 55305*Job: * Store
Management*Organization: * Menswearhouse*Shift: * Variable*Zone: *
midwestLocation: 0410314200 Wayzata Blvd STE M, Minnetonka, MN
55305Location: 0410314200 Wayzata Blvd STE M, Minnetonka, MN
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Paid time off
* 1 year
* No experience needed
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
We are following state and federal guidelines around COVID.
Work Location: One location%63378193% %%retail%%
Keywords: Men's Wearhouse, Store, Minnetonka , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!