RN Case Manager - Home Care - $6,000 Bonus
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Home Care RN Case ManagerHours: - - -Full-time - Days - -Monday
- Friday with Weekend and Holiday RotationTerritory: - -The RN
-will have a general territory within our service area -where they
will provide in-home care to our patients. - -The territory for
this position would primarily be in the South West -section -of the
Twin Cities Metro area.Benefits:
- Salary Range: $81,960 - $94,440 -annually with additional rates
for working weekends and holiday's.
- $6,000 Hiring Bonus!
- Company Car Option / Mileage Reimbursement
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k, HSA with Company
Contribution, and much more!
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- CEU Reimbursement - Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time
- Scrubs AllowanceBecome a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Experience a work culture -where you are valued and empowered
to improve the quality -of a patient's life.
- Enjoy -independence and flexibility -in the field to visit
patients one on one in their own homes. - -
- Professional autonomy that isn't typically available in other
- Be a part of a company that has been -improving people's lives
-for more than 40 years.A few must-haves for this position:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office.
-Valid drivers license, and proof of auto insurance is
- CPR Certification is required
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience.
- One (1) year case management experience preferred.
- Preferred: -Community health and a wide range of
Medical-Surgical experience.Some functions of what you would do as
an RN Case Manager:
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and
social service workers.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
patient.If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply
now or visit our Careers Page at
Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:We offer
a wide variety of home care ranging from skilled nursing, physical
therapy and other licensed health care services, which help -with
the every day tasks that let people continue living at home where
they are most comfortable. Additionally, we provide hospice care in
the home that can make loved ones as comfortable as possible and
provide support to the family, allowing them to concentrate on
spending quality time together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted
in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety,
independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and
compassion. Interim HealthCare's mission -- Improving People's
Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim HealthCare of the Twin Cities -provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants -without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. The company is committed to complying with the Americans
with Disabilities Act. If you believe that you need reasonable
accommodation in order to apply due to the fact that you have a
disability, we request that you notify the company so that we can
assist you where appropriate.All offers of employment are
contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background
check and drug screening. - -All employees must have COVID-19
vaccination -OR a religious/medical exemption. -PandoLogic.
Keywords: Medical Case Manager, Location: Minnetonka, MN -
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities, Minnetonka , RN Case Manager - Home Care - $6,000 Bonus, Executive , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...