Research Operations Manager - Nursing
Company: Minnesota Oncology
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Minnesota Oncology offers its employees an exciting, fast-paced,
and challenging work environment. We are currently looking for an
individual with passion for the healthcare field and someone that
can commit to personal accountability and integrity. An ideal
candidate will also have excellent oral and written communication
skills with an ability to collaborate and work in a team based
Come join this dynamic team who is passionate about providing
exceptional care to our patients. No nights, holidays, or
Why Work for Us?
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- 401k plan that comes with Profit Sharing
- Wellness program that rewards you practicing a healthy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program and Discount Program to some of
your favorite retailers
- Manages new research opportunities with industry sponsors.
Meets with the pharmaceutical clients to review the operational
needs for a community outpatient based network setting. Assists
with selection of research sites for new trials in development.
Manages the opening of clinical trial sites.
- Oversees the development of study tools (i.e., protocol
specific flow sheets, clinical trial information sheets, training
documentation, etc.) to facilitate understanding of the clinical
- Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement of clinical
trial performance. Develops and implements process efficiencies to
ensure optimal performance at the practices participating. Develops
and creates standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Develops and maintains dashboards (metrics) of data to track
and trend clinical trials. Creates custom reports to analyze key
data and provide performance reports for senior leadership.
- Researches and responds to complex and unusual inquiries in a
timely and professional manner.
- Monitoring of data quality within the system and development of
custom reports in order to report on clinical trial
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of all research
operations functions which includes but is not limited to project
management, regulatory processing, and various contractual
- Maintains working understanding of FDA and other regulations
regarding the conduct of clinical trials.
Coaches and develops staff. Responsible for interviewing,
recommending hires, assessing performance, recommending salary
changes, and progressive discipline. Enforces adherence to Texas
- Gradauate from an accredited nursing program, BSN strongly
- At least 6 years in the clinical research industry.
- At least 1 year managing operations teams essential.
- Knowledge of pharma clinical research, cooperative group
research, and Investigator-Initiated research. Proven experience in
successful leadership of operations aspects related to clinical
- Strong Desire to Learn
- Ability to Multi-task
- Can Successfully Prioritize Tasks
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Minnesota Oncology, Minnetonka , Research Operations Manager - Nursing, Healthcare , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!