Nurse, RN or LPN
Company: Augustana Care Corporation
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Are you a RN or LPN looking for a wonderful opportunity to
connect with residents? Do you want to work in memory care? We have
Part time or Full-Time positions. This position will rotate working
between our Minnetonka and Victoria locations. We're offering a
Here, we offer a specialized assisted living setting for seniors
with Alzheimer's and dementia-related conditions. Our staff love
working in the communal homes we have and getting to know our
Emerald Crest Minnetonka & Victoria is hiring a compassionate Part
Time or Full-Time, RN or LPN to help our residents experience
independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We
are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals
who want to make a difference in our residents' lives.
There are Part Time or Full-Time, benefit eligible positions
available and will rotate between working in Minnetonka and in
You'll love working as a RN or LPN and our residents will enjoy
your gift of service.
* Retirement with employer match
* Competitive wages with credit for experience!
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
* Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
* Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
* On-site Parking
* Tuition Discount Opportunities
* Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
RN or LPN responsibilities:
* Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
* Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with
physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
* Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering,
receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with
policies and procedures.
* Documents care using computerized medication administration and
* Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family
members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes
follow up action as necessary.
* Performs additional duties as required.
RN or LPN skills and requirements:
* Must have MN LPN License and be in good standing.
* Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
* Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Cassia's Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health-it is our number one
priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning
& disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee
testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for
every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through
our own A&E Pharmacy.
Memory Care at Emerald Crest Minnetonka is thoughtfully designed to
promote independence and familiarity for our residents. This
communal home setting provides a natural, home-like setting to
encourage engagement and reduces isolation among residents. Each
home consists of 12-15 suites arranged around a warm, friendly,
central living and kitchen area. We develop individualized daily
programs that flow with our residents' natural rhythms. Our model
is tailored to each resident's changing needs and care is guided by
experienced nurses and occupational therapists. Our staff love
making a difference in our residents' lives!
Emerald Crest won the "2021 Silver Winner in the Memory Care
category of the Star Tribune's Readers' Choice Awards"
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a
Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran
Keywords: Augustana Care Corporation, Minnetonka , Nurse, RN or LPN, Healthcare , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!