Medical Assistant- Clinical Support
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Posted on: June 19, 2022
CMA/RMA -----" Clinic Support TeamSchedule: FT, no
weekends!Shift: Variety of hours available in the AM and PM in the
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN areaPay rate: $31-$35-- -per hour,
depending on experience!$2500 Sign-on bonus included!-- -What we
- Locally Owned and Operated Business
- Opportunity to work different locations/Diversity in clinic
- Working with Clinics and Hospitals throughout the 7-county area
of Minneapolis/Saint Paul
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental CoverageWhat we ask of you:
- Rooming patients in a clinic setting.
- Vital signs and other pertinent physical measurements.
- Review charts of pertinent information.
- Prepare exam rooms for patient set up and procedures.
- Prepare charts for patient appointments.
- Facilitate timely and accurate flow of communication within the
- Cleaning and sterilizing procedures support infection control
and OSHA standards.
- Clinic supplies are adequately stocked and well organized.What
we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of an accredited MA-- -program and current CMA or
- 6 months of relevant work experience in direct patient
- Current BLS certification for health professionals through the
American Heart Association or Red Cross required and maintained.
*On-line BLS certification is not acceptable
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including
appropriate use of English grammar and spelling
- Demonstrated ability to function with multiple priorities and
interruptions.Who we are:Interim HealthCare is America's leading
provider of home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing. We offer
one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in
the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.If you're looking
for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the
security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim
HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over
50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity
makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is
independently owned and operated. -- -2019 Interim HealthCare
Inc.*Bonus is for full time employees (at least 32 hours a week)
that complete 160 hours of employment, paid out in installments
over 6 months.PandoLogic. , Location: Minnetonka, MN - 55345
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Minnetonka , Medical Assistant- Clinical Support, Healthcare , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!