Nursing Assistant - CNA
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: September 18, 2022
$500 Hiring Bonus for Full and Part time
Beacon Hill is seeking Full Time and Part Time Caregivers (
Resident Assistant / CNA / HHA / Nursing Assistant / Home Health
Aide ) to join our team.
Tucked into a wooded hillside, in the small-town neighborhood of
Glen Lake, Beacon Hill offers the best of both worlds: a quiet
residential location with quick and easy access to the surrounding
suburbs as well as downtown Minneapolis.
Salary: $16- $18.75/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees (full time hours
start at 30 hrs/wk)
- Nursing loan forgiveness program - get your minimum monthly
nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Scholarship program - up to $5,250 per year!
- Evening, Overnight shifts with shift differentials
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street parking (heated parking available for a monthly
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Underground heated parking available for a monthly fee
- Beautiful wooded grounds with a 1/4 mile circular walking
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
This community offers the following care options: Assisted
Nearby towns include: Hopkins, Eden Prairie, Wayzata & St Louis
- Perform ADL's as scheduled and assist other Resident Assistants
as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and
established best practices.
- Monitor changes in Resident's condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using
various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity. Qualifications:
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without
experience will still be considered.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS:
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for
older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older
adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest
geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Minnetonka , Nursing Assistant - CNA, Healthcare , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!