Licensed Dental Assistant (LDA) - Minnetonka
Company: Paradigm Oral Surgery
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Advanced Oral Surgery & Periodontics is growing and adding a
second location! We are looking to add an outgoing individual who
is passionate about providing exceptional patient care. We are
looking for a fun, hardworking, team player to help us grow the
practice and continue to serve the Minnetonka and surrounding
communities with all their oral surgery and periodontal needs.
Previous dental experience a plus but not required.The primary role
of the Surgical Assistant is to support the success of the surgeon
to provide exceptional patient care resulting in the best clinical
outcomes and meets the needs of our patients. Surgical Assistants
provide a variety of patient care and office duties as described
below.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Direct patient care including pre-operative, surgical
assisting, and post-operative care
- Clear communication with patients, team members and
- Cleaning and sterilization of instruments and equipment.
- Obtain radiographs and images as prescribed by surgeon.
- Complete patient clinical narratives as directed.
- Other duties as directed.Benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored short-term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid Holidays
- Scrubs/Uniforms provided
- CPR & Licensure renewal providedQualifications:
- Licensed Dental Assistant
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Previous oral surgery or periodontics experience
- DAANCE/IV Sedation Certification (preferred)
Keywords: Paradigm Oral Surgery, Minnetonka , Licensed Dental Assistant (LDA) - Minnetonka, Healthcare , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!