Caregiver (CNA/ HHA/ PCA)
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Emerald Crest of Minnetonka -is hiring dedicated Part-Time
-Caregivers (CNA/ -HHA/ PCA) -to join our team who care for memory
care residents in home-like settings. -Pay: -$16 - $20.30 / hour
pay range (depending on experience -+ shift diff).There are
Part-Time (Evening, NOC's), -benefit eligible -positions available.
There's - a $1 shift differential for Evening. - -Also an excellent
bonus! -PT $ 1,000. -Benefits:
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan
Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, &
flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential
counseling/coaching for self and family members -What does a
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the
following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing,
fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Aide in programming and activities with residents.
- Monitor the safety and well being of our residents.
- Prepare meals.
- Light housekeeping
- Perform other duties as assigned.What does a Caregiver require?
- Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Care Attendant (PCA), or
-Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) experience preferred, but not
required for day or evening shifts - We will train you! -Night
shift must have 1+ year of experience.
- A -passion for geriatric care.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills are vital.
- Good customer service instincts will be important in
interacting with family members and visitors.Address: -13401 Lake
Street Extension, Minnetonka, Minnesota 55305 West Metro -About
Us:Memory Care at Emerald Crest of Minnetonka is thoughtfully
designed to promote independence and familiarity for our residents.
This communal home setting provides a natural, home-like setting to
encourage engagement and reduces isolation among residents. Each
home consists of 12-15 suites arranged around a warm, friendly,
central living and kitchen area. We develop individualized daily
programs that flow with our residents' natural rhythms. Our model
is tailored to each resident's changing needs and care is guided by
experienced nurses and occupational therapists. Our staff love
making a difference in our residents' lives!Emerald Crest won the
"2021 Silver Winner in the Memory Care category of the Star
Tribune's Readers' Choice Awards"Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit
organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in
need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in
the spirit of Christ's love. We take pride in providing
compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values
and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence,
Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.At
Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those
we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your
passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will
have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality,
Cassia is the answer. -I AM Cassia... Are You?#LI-DNI#CB -
Keywords: Cassia, Minnetonka , Caregiver (CNA/ HHA/ PCA), Healthcare , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!