Macy's Retail Support Associate - Women's Shoes, Full Time: Ridgedale Center
Posted on: November 24, 2020
The Women's Shoes Support Associate
is responsible for all non-selling functions associated with
Women's Shoes business. The Support Associate assists with the
shoes to the Sales Consultants when FSS and other technologies are
Support Associate is also responsible for returning Women's shoes
their proper bin, merchandising the sales floor, floor moves,
placement of new
receipts, maintaining an orderly stockroom, replenishment,
POS transactions, and reverse logistics. The Support Associate is
responsible for performing other duties as necessary.
Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates
to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing
and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and
times, Macy's may offer additional shifts to our associates, which
pick up using the self-scheduling tool.-- Details on Macy's
options are available during the interview process.
- Recover shoe sales floor and scan inventory back into
- Maintain integrity of shoe inventory by ensuring
accuracy of scanning and placement.
- Ensure the monthly virtual inventory is accomplished so
that 100% of the stockroom is scanned and up to date.
- Check each pair that is delivered to the customer and
returned to inventory from the selling floor to ensure a full pair
- Ensure pricing of all shoes are accurate and that signage
on each table is displayed correctly.--
- Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search
and Send, My Client and More@Macy's tablet app.
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices
to shop and compare, whether Macy's devices or their own.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring
the customer is always the priority.
- Pull orders from stock and stage for selling
- Fulfill shoe orders.
- Replenish displays and other products as needed.
- Participate in the physical inventory process and
ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are executed.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of shoe stockroom
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and
helpful manner when approached.
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by
delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
- Execute merchandising, fulfillment, RFID, and reverse
logistics tasks timely.
- Assist with movement of fixtures and merchandise.
- Follows shortage programs and procedures.
- Maintain department recovery standards; including
stockroom maintenance, replenishment, and preparing and returning
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- No specific educational accomplishment is required.
- Previous selling experience and product knowledge in
Women's Shoes preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional
documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
and procedure manuals.--
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers,
peers, and management.--
- Able to communicate on the telephone with proper
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.--
- Able to use a calculator.--
- Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios.--
- Must be able to make change using American monetary
- Ability to work as part of a team, or independently
with minimal supervision.
- This position involves constant moving, talking,
hearing, reaching, and standing for at least two consecutive
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching,
and climbing ladders.--
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth
perception, focus adjustment.
- May involve moving or lifting items at least 30
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with
- Possess strong sense of urgency and thirst for
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including
mornings, evenings, and weekends, and busy events such as the day
Thanksgiving, special Big Event days, and the day after Christmas,
on department and store/company needs.--
job overview is not all inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc.
right to amend this job overview at any time.-- Macy's is an
Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
environment.-- Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's -
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
convictions in a
manner consistent with----and--.
Keywords: Macy's, Minnetonka , Macy's Retail Support Associate - Women's Shoes, Full Time: Ridgedale Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!