Visual Merchandising Specialist
Company: DSG House of Sport
Posted on: May 7, 2022
DescriptionDICK’S Sporting Goods is building something new. A
destination devoted to sports. A place where the community will
gather and be inspired. To create this new experience, we’re
building a team that will dream big, obsess over the athlete (our
customer), inspire teammates and challenge every ‘normal’ thing
about retail. This is an exciting role for our new store experience
– we’re seeking a Visual Merchandising Specialist. This Visual
Merchandising Specialist will be a visual guru. Always looking for
ways to drive excellence, in a new and different way. An
opportunity to elevate and execute every aspect of this store’s
visual presentation. You will exceed all expectations and set a new
standard for retail. Visual Merchandising Specialist Duties
- Promotes visual merchandising excellence in assigned House of
Sport location through understanding of brand strategies, gameplan
integrity and thoughtful merchandising. Makes adjustments needed to
maintain strategies and create elevated presentations.
- Supports House of Sport store team with major gameplan sets by
understanding merchandising strategies and ensure game plan
integrity. Partners with store team on solving new merchandising
opportunities as product arrives. Remerchandise product to maximize
sales and reacts to trends, weather and inventory levels.
- Maintains and presents visual displays in a compelling and
exciting manner in accordance with company directives. Maintain
daily standards of all mannequins, forms, displays and strikepoints
of assigned areas. Focuses on Head-To-Toe merchandising,
outfitting, accessorizing, newness, trend, and curation to promote
and build the basket. Utilizes merchandising best practices to
maximize space and inventory variability.
- Engage in behaviors that are in line with House of Sport
customer service standards, thus providing all athletes with an
outstanding store experience. All associates are required to adhere
to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business
needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably in
- Clear, constant and confident communication amongst teammates,
athletes and management.
- Continued commitment to DICK’S Sporting Goods standards and
ensuring accountability amongst teammates.
- Flexible availability – nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to deliver the best athlete experience to our
- Enthusiasm and passion to interact and assist others with all
their sporting goods needs.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and the ability to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment. DICK’S Sporting Goods is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and
Keywords: DSG House of Sport, Minnetonka , Visual Merchandising Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!