Company: Grace Management
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionCompetitive PayHavenwood of Minnetonka seeks
compassionate and caring individuals who are dedicated to
supporting exceptional senior living experiences. Working at
Havenwood of Minnetonka means you are part of the family. Each day
is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of
those around you.Full-time benefits include:
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Daily pay
- Holiday Pay
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance ProgramSummary of Duties of the
ConciergeThe Concierge provides clerical support; organize and
maintain resident, personnel, marketing, maintenance, and resource
files. The Concierge answers telephones, greets guests, and
responds to residents' requests and assist in coordination of
services to residents. The Concierge assists in providing services
to residents, families, and guests.Essential Functions of the
- Answer incoming telephone calls promptly, taking complete and
accurate messages, routing calls including locating residents when
- Receive visitors, having them sign registers, and routing them
- Provide information and assistance to residents coming and
going, activities, and signing out when they leave the
- Assist the Wellness Director as needed with resident's doctors'
appointments, including scheduling appointments, recording all
appointments, notifying the driver of the scheduled appointment(s),
and seeing that the resident gets there on time.
- Maintain resident mailboxes, including an up-to-date listing,
assignment for new residents, names on boxes and returning mail to
post office for move-outs; Receive and distribute mail as
- Maintain the professional and organized appearance of the lobby
and reception area, including making certain any adjacent
equipment, workroom, and supply closets are neat and locked.
- Provide administrative support including typing, filing,
preparation of reports, copying, scheduling appointment, and
calling vendors, as requested by supervisor.
- Schedule work orders received from the residents and coordinate
- Assist with recruitment activities by placing ads, screening
applicants, check references, scheduling physicals, and scheduling
interview appointments, as requested by supervisor.
- Maintain inventories of supplies; Assist in ordering supplies
approved by the supervisor.
- Resolve immediately or report to supervisor any unsafe
conditions including building hazards, unsafe work practices, or
threats to resident safety.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by
supervisor.Non-Essential Functions of the Concierge
- Supports and participates in the resident centered activity
- Participates in projects or committees as assigned.
- Attends all associate meetings including in-service education
and associate functions, as requested by supervisor.
- Assists in a variety of tasks involving residents as
assigned.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED at a minimum.
- Experience in general office procedures, computers; Windows,
Word, Excel, Office, Outlook, Internet-based programs, Emailing,
Scanning, and general office equipment.
- Physical requirements include the ability to communicate by
speaking, seeing, and hearing sufficient to serve the
- Professional and neat appearance and presentation, adherence to
the dress code, and good personal hygiene are expected.
- One year of office or hospitality experience preferred.
- Good grammatical and writing skills, proficient with email
process and etiquette.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
to work with various levels of people, associates, and
- Be free of communicable disease.
- Completion of drug testing and criminal record background check
upon hire and upon request of supervisor.
- Physical requirements include bending, standing, lifting,
stooping, sitting, walking, stretching, and ability to lift/carry
up to 40 pounds.
- Adhere to and carry out all policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information
pertaining to residents, facility operations, and personnel.
Keywords: Grace Management, Minnetonka , Concierge/Front Desk, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!