Company: DSG House of Sport
Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionWe’re building something new. A destination devoted
to sports. A place where the community will gather and be inspired.
To create this new experience, we’re building a team that will
dream big, obsess over the athlete (our customer), inspire
teammates and challenge every ‘normal’ thing about retail. This
position is responsible for leading and coordinating all
omni-channel activities in the store including: Curbside Pick-up,
Ship-from-Store (SFS) and Buy Online Pick-up In-Store (BOPIS).
Responsibilities also include conducting loss prevention procedures
related to omni-channel activities and training associates on
omni-channel tasks. Omni (Fulfillment) Lead Duties:
- Effectively lead associates through the daily SFS pick and pack
process according to company standard operating procedures
- Ensure a sufficient quantity of SFS supplies are on hand to
meet demand (bags, boxes, packing tape, toner, free return labels,
- Assist in the completion of incoming BOPIS orders including
picking, pack, and staging the orders for customer pickup
- Support the Customer Pickup Process of BOPIS orders by
retrieving orders from the stage/holding area in a timely
- Complete the BOPIS aged order review on a daily basis including
review of orders, changing status in the system and returning
product to the sales floor
- Provide feedback to the management team on the omni-channel
activities that are occurring in the store
- Complete daily FedEx Box Count Audits according to company
Inventory Control and Loss Prevention standards
- Maintain the SFS Box Count and Store Manager Box Audit Binder
to company standards
- Assist in the completion of SFS box audits according to company
- Train associates on the SFS and BOPIS system and the documented
Standard Operating Procedures All Teammates are required to adhere
to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business
needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
- 1-3 years of Retail, warehouse or shipping experience
- Creates a culture that encourages a diverse and inclusive
- Clear, constant and confident communication amongst teammates,
athletes and management.
- Continued commitment to DICK’S Sporting Goods standards and
ensuring accountability amongst teammates.
- Flexible availability – nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to deliver the best Athlete experience to our
- Enthusiasm and passion to interact and assist others with all
their sporting goods needs.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and the ability to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment. DICK'S Sporting Goods is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and
Keywords: DSG House of Sport, Minnetonka , Omni Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!