Seeking General Manager for High Volume Store Duke's on 7. Must love dogs
Company: Craft & Crew Hospitality
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Craft & Crew Hospitality is now hiring for a Full-time General
Manager. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who will align with
our core values and promote a positive culture and environment for
our guests and crew.We offer Salary + Bonus, Paid Time Off (PTO),
Health Insurance packages, Cell Reimbursement, and advancement
opportunities.This position is responsible for ensuring profitable
restaurant operations while overseeing the front-of-house staff in
their department. Primary functions of this role are hiring,
interviewing, training, scheduling, coaching, and developing of
hourly staff. Additional responsibilities may include: addressing
guest issues, motivating staff, promotions/events, ordering, and
other administrative tasks.The right candidate will have 5+ years
in Restaurants(Hospitality), Open/Flexible availability, Leadership
or management experience, Excellent communication skills, Computer
skills, Experience with training/interviewing, and a Positive
Attitude.Please watch the career pathway video:Please watch our
core value video:
General Manager Job DescriptionSummaryThe General Manager is
responsible for the daily profitable operations of the restaurant.
This includes ensuring guest satisfaction, management of a staff of
employees in the FOH and BOH, recruiting/hiring/training of a staff
of employees. Overseeing the ordering of food, liquor, and supplies
to maximize profitability. The GM reports directly to David
Benowitz.Primary Responsibilities Include:General
- Manage and oversee all areas of the restaurant including:
Service Floor, Host Stand, Expo Line, Bar, and Kitchen. Work with
your team to come up with solutions for issues and/or concerns.
Make final decisions on matters of importance.Financial
- Adhere to all company standards and service levels to increase
sales and work to minimize costs, including: Food Cost, Liquor
(Beverage) Cost, Labor, Supplies, Repairs, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial reporting is
completed as necessary without error and timely, according to
- All time card editing has been done accurately and payroll
reports are given to Payroll/Accounting without errors no later
than Noon on biweekly Mondays.Guest Service
- Ensure Craft & Crew Hospitality Core Values are understood and
used by all team members
- Guarantee positive guest experience in all areas
- Respond to guest complaints as they occur. Take appropriate
actions to ensure repeat guests. Train and develop a team of
assistant managers and supervisors to handle guest issues
appropriately and according to company policy and
- Provide direction to employees regarding the operational and
procedural issues. Use a coaching mentality to help managers and
employees learn and develop new skills.
- Interview hourly employees. Direct hiring, supervision,
development, and when necessary discipline and termination of
- Oversee training of new hire employees from day one through
30-day performance evaluations.
- Provide ongoing feedback to all staff. Maintain open lines of
communication with every member of your team.
- Establish clear expectations and perform Performance
evaluations every 90 days with all team members.
- Using Hotschedules, forecast sales and labor weekly. Prepare
schedules so that all shifts are staffed at appropriate levels
according to company policy and procedures. Schedules will be
posted 7-10 days in advance.Operations
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling,
planning, and upholding standards for quality food, beverage,
service, and cleanliness.
- Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control in
kitchen and bar in preparation and minimization of waste.
- Ensure a safe and healthy work environment free from hazards.
Complete any accident investigation forms and procedures according
to company policy and procedures.
- Come up with creative solutions for small issues to keep
business as usual. Examples: product substitution, modification of
the existing product, staffing, etc.
- Maintain a professional and positive restaurant image,
including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general
cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen, dining, and bar areas.
Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policy,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
- Responsible for high standards of food safety.
- Must be ServSafe manager certified.Qualifications
- A College degree is preferred. A combination of 10+ years in
Industry with 2+ years in management is an alternative.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Office)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must agree to background and credit checkCompensation &
- Group Health Insurance Plan w/ Dental & Life options
- 2 Weeks PTO Annually (Starting)
- Cell Phone Contribution Monthly
- Health Club MembershipPersonal Requirements
- Positive attitude, Leadership ability, Outgoing,
Self-Disciplined and Motivated.
- Welcoming, pleasant and friendly demeanor. Must have a neat and
clean appearance and look professional at all times.
- Ability to motivate staff and work as a functional member of
- Excellent communication skills to manage individuals and work
with a diverse staff of people.
- Ability to coordinate and multi-task several tasks effectively
while always maintaining restaurant standards and company
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure to solve
problems and coordinate a wide range of activities.
- Ability to determine the employability of applicants comparing
experience and qualifications for positions.Accountabilities
- Keep the Leadership team fully informed of all issues (i.e.
problems, unusual matters of significance, and positive events) and
take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggesting
- Completes responsibilities and performance objectives timely
- Maintains favorable working relationships with all company
employees to foster and promote cooperation, collaboration, and a
harmonious working climate that is conducive to high employee
morale, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Fully adopt and execute Craft & Crew Core Values.
- Performs additional responsibilities and duties as
requested.Supervision of others
- 50+ total with up to 25 per shift.Working hours and Schedule
- Scheduled 45 hours on-site each week
Keywords: Craft & Crew Hospitality, Minnetonka , Seeking General Manager for High Volume Store Duke's on 7. Must love dogs, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!