Retail Customer Experience Associate, Ridgedale - Part Time
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Macys is proudly Americas Department Store. Theres a reason weve
been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value
and celebration. Macys is also known for giving back to our
communities. The magic of Macys ultimately comes alive in our
stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen.
They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable
shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at
Macys (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to
explore the world of retail. Some of Macys top executives started
their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store
positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and
developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macys. Macys
stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships,
building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macys is
the Academy for retail careers. Store colleague position (whether
its a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is
the perfect way to launch a career in the world of retail. Many of
Macys top executives started their careers in part-time retail
sales roles, or as recent college graduates into our development
programs in the various functions at Macys. - Job Overview:
As a Customer Experience Colleague (CXC), you will prioritize the
customer experience by selling to our customers in the moment to
service their needs. You will drive enterprise wide cross-category
selling across multiple selling platforms to deliver sales goals
and achieve sales growth. This position exemplifies the We Care
service model throughout the store. You will enhance the shopping
experience by providing personalized service in all departments.
This role requires a can-do attitude that goes above and beyond and
has a personable and efficient approach when servicing the
customer. You will collaborate and build great partnerships with
peers, especially with At Your Service colleagues. and connect your
customer to a Personal Stylist when necessary. - Essential
- Ensure the customer is the top priority by actively attending
to the needs of the customer, whether or not it culminates in a
- Role model the We Care service model (Safety, Support, Service)
throughout the store, going above and beyond to service customers
and support colleagues.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by selling
merchandise and meeting any need our customer may have whether its
in-store or through virtual selling.
- Leverage product knowledge and digital resources (product
descriptions, customer reviews, etc.) to increase sales by
educating and assisting the customer and expanding their
merchandise options to enable the best choices.
- Effectively develop and maintain relationships throughout the
store in order to problem solve and create the best possible
outcome for the customer.
- Leverage Product and vendor information to sell by sharing
trends and styles in various departments.
- Assist the customer in making the best product choices focusing
on size and fit in apparel areas.
Communicate and provide customer feedback daily with Customer
Experience Manager, in order to create a better customer
- Promote your services by leveraging company social media assets
to engage with customers.
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude.
- Maintain high customer readiness standards: deliver a clean,
neat and easy-to-shop environment.
Be proficient in POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send, My
Client and MSA Order Entry.
- Understand the promotional calendar and utilize it for the
purpose of driving sales.
- Ensure shortage prevention initiatives are executed.
- Perform other customer-facing duties, as needed.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. -
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum 1 year previous Selling or retail experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
customers, peers and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, and
calculating percentages; ability to use calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team,
ability to prioritize tasks and must have good time management
skills; ability to build relationships and convert customers into
Understanding of technology and proficiency in POS, computers,
tablets, smart phones, work-associated apps, and social media.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. - Physical
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color
vision and climbing ladders.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs. STORES00 - #storesRequired
Keywords: Macy's, Minnetonka , Retail Customer Experience Associate, Ridgedale - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!