Company: BLVD Kitchen Bar
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for
purchase of alcohol.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words,
tone and body language at all times.
- Make guests feel appreciated through your actions.
- Count drinks guests are served.
- Be attentive! Offer your assistance before guests have to ask
- Work as a team with all personnel in order to maintain an
effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage
- Collect payment for drinks served.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and
bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve wine, and bottled or draft beer.
- Limit problems and liability related to guests' excessive
drinking by taking steps such as persuading guests to stop
drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated
- Prep bar ingredients made in house (e.g. simple syrups, sweet
and sour); prep and stock all garnishes.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment/ restock glassware
from the dishwasher.
- Remove recycling full of empty bottles.
- Clean bars, work areas and tables.
- Balance cash drawer when shift is completed
- Other duties as directed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Alcohol Service Certification a plus.
- Basic mathematical skills; handle money and give correct
- Basic reading skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and be familiar with
standard drink recipes
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly paid position. Days and hours of work vary
according to business hours and job requirements. Business operates
seven (7) days a week; and hours start as early as 9 AM and can go
as late as 2 AM depending on the work required.
Our bartenders carry out our Vision of Being the Leading Purveyor
of the Spirit of Hospitality by making sure Every Guest is Leaving
Happy! This role will require fast paced service done with a smile
and a high level of communication with guests, co workers, Managers
Join the BLVD Family
Our staff is our family, and our family is passionate about
creating memories for our guests. It's our number one goal to make
sure that every single guest has a memorable dining experience, and
our BLVD family is here to make that happen. We anticipate our
guests needs, recommend exciting new dishes, introduce them to new
flavors, and work extremely hard to make sure that our guests
dining experience at BLVD becomes a fantastic memory of time spent
with friends and family.
Do WHATEVER it takes to make EVERY guest happy!
To be the leading purveyor of the spirit of hospitality
Keywords: BLVD Kitchen Bar, Minnetonka , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!