PT - AM -Banquet House person (Marriott SW)
Company: Sage Hospitality Resources, LLP
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Experience a re-energized hotel near Minneapolis offering an ideal
location, nestled amongst walking paths and perfect for outdoor
events, yet close to highways and attractions. The Minneapolis
Marriott Southwest, a premier hotel in Minnetonka, MN, provides a
haven for relaxing and socializing with an open lobby and our
restaurant, Blue Birch, a perfect spot to eat, drink and
Sage Hospitality is set to hire for the Minneapolis Marriott
Southwest. You will contain a creative spirit that makes this
Marriott come to life, all the while precisely managing the
operation keeping the hotel profitable.
The purpose of the Banquet Set Up/House person position is to set,
maintain and refresh hotel banquet meeting rooms according to sales
contract and company standards
* To ensure cleanliness and organizations done in a timely manner
and to assist supervisor during large functions.
* The Banquet Set Up /House person must ensure that all banquet and
meeting rooms are properly set in a timely manner, so that the
banquet service staff may prepare for functions.
* Responsible for timely and safe breakdown of meeting rooms after
* Must refresh rooms on time, have water in rooms, clean rooms and
set for appropriate functions.
No formal education needed.
Prior housekeeping experience desirable.
* Minimal literacy necessary; can utilize alternate training
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Ability to communicate with guests, other associates and
* Ability to assess and meet standards.
* Ability to meet standards of appearance.
* Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
* Mobility -Ability to reach all areas of responsibility to
include: shelves, windows, ledges, pipes, under and around
* Continuous standing -continuously standing and/or walking to
accomplish all that is required for position.
* Climbing stairs -approximately 40 steps 15% of 40 hour week. No
Inside 80% of 8 hours.
* Marriott Discounts worldwide, Sage Hotel & Restaurant Discounts
across the US
* Medical, Vision, & Dental Insurance, 401k
* Free Parking and easy access to public transit
* Discounted employee meals
Share Sage Values & Culture: At Sage we create a culture of
belonging. Our team members serve with creativity, and passion.
Sage associates execute unforgettable experiences and take pride in
our communities. We set new standards in hospitality.
Position Type: Regular Part-Time
Property : Minneapolis Marriott
Outlet: Not Applicable
Address : 5801 Opus Pkwy
City : Minnetonka
State : Minnesota
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Keywords: Sage Hospitality Resources, LLP, Minnetonka , PT - AM -Banquet House person (Marriott SW), Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!