Company: DICK'S Sporting Goods
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We're building something new. A destination devoted to sports. A
place where the community will gather and be inspired. To create
this new experience, we're building a team that will dream big,
obsess over the athlete (our customer), inspire teammates and
challenge every 'normal' thing about retail.
- Create a world-class customer experience through front-end
customer engagement and point-of-sale interaction
- Cash register ringing & general cash handling
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the
best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard
(loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal
promotions All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety
policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise,
other tasks may become necessary.
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier and/or Retail Sales experience
- Creates a culture that encourages a diverse and inclusive
- Clear, constant and confident communication amongst teammates,
athletes and management.
- Continued commitment to DICK'S Sporting Goods standards and
ensuring accountability amongst teammates.
- Flexible availability - nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to deliver the best Athlete experience to our
- Enthusiasm and passion to interact and assist others with all
their sporting goods needs.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and the ability to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment. DICK'S Sporting Goods is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and
Keywords: DICK'S Sporting Goods, Minnetonka , Retail Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!