Company: House of Sport
Posted on: January 19, 2023
DescriptionWe’re building something new. A destination devoted
to sports. A place where the community will gather and be inspired.
To create this new experience, we’re building a team that will
dream big, obsess over the athlete (our customer), inspire
teammates and challenge every ‘normal’ thing about retail. Cashier
- Create a world-class customer experience through front-end
customer engagement and point-of-sale interaction
- Cash register ringing & general cash handling
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the
best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard
(loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal
promotions All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety
policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise,
other tasks may become necessary. QualificationsSuccess Profile:
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier and/or Retail Sales experience
- Creates a culture that encourages a diverse and inclusive
- Clear, constant and confident communication amongst teammates,
athletes and management.
- Continued commitment to DICK’S Sporting Goods standards and
ensuring accountability amongst teammates.
- Flexible availability – nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to deliver the best Athlete experience to our
- Enthusiasm and passion to interact and assist others with all
their sporting goods needs.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and the ability to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment. DICK'S Sporting Goods is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and
Keywords: House of Sport, Minnetonka , Retail Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!