Company: Robert Half Office Team
Posted on: January 2, 2022
Description Robert Half might have a Human Resources Recruiter
job for you with this dynamic organization in the Healthcare/NHS
industry. If you can do full-cycle recruiting in support of a
diverse array of positions across varying departments such as
accounting, marketing, operations, administrative and technology,
this Human Resources Recruiter position could be for you. This
client is looking for a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow.
This position's duties include recruiting functions as well as a
variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including
providing clerical support to the HR department. Are you a
highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Recruiter seeking to
refine your skills? Apply today and be considered for this exciting
and hands-on Human Resources Recruiter position! This long-term
contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the
Minnetonka, Minnesota area.
- Conducting interviews
- Making use of digital recruiting resources
- Writing and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Assisting with new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Reserving and screening candidates through various sources and
- Administrating various administrative duties
- Making internal recommendations Requirements - Highly
professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level
of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business
correspondence, and general report writing
- Experience with office applications and software, as well as
Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with
flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on
variety of tasks and projects
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as
social media platforms
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying
for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the
United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit for more information.
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half Office Team, Minnetonka , Recruiter, Human Resources , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!