Senior HR Generalist
Company: East View Companies
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Overview: - Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Human
Resource Generalist is responsible for all tactical, legal, and
administrative duties including recruiting, benefits
administration, employee relations, performance management,
onboarding, offboarding, policy implementation, payroll, and
compliance for 3 Minnesota-based companies with approximately 100
-About East ViewEast View has been in business since 1989 and has
steadily grown to be one of the world's premier information
services companies, providing authoritative information for a wide
range of customers including universities, corporations, government
agencies and NGO's from around the world. -East View has three
Minnesota operating companies:
East View Information Services: - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - Publishing, Online Databases, BooksEast
View Geospatial: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - Geospatial Data and GIS Map ServicesEast View Map Link:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Map Distributor -The Sr. HR Generalist role is an onsite role
supporting all 3 organizations. The main work location is
Minnetonka, MN with occasional site visits to our Plymouth office.
-Primary DutiesPrimary contact for employee support and HR
resources for payroll, benefit, conflict-resolution and recruiting
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll processing using "Paychex" for 90
- Maintain an ongoing log of pay-related actions.
- Review all timecards for approval and run timecard reports for
the bi-weekly payroll. Review for content, completeness, and
- Manage employee child support and other garnishments.
- Ensure the HRIS system, employee files, and I-9 documents are
accurate and maintained.
- Review and update employee handbook as needed to ensure
- Administer policies and procedures that support the company
philosophy, culture, and strategic goals.
- Manage employee disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Coordinate and process leave of absence paperwork and monitor
- Supporting and investigating employee relations concerns and
- Support the annual performance management process and
- Talent Management/Recruiting
- Perform full cycle recruitment activities including job
descriptions, posting, recruiting campaigns, ATS administration,
interviews, background checks, offer letters, employee agreements,
- Manage staffing vendors and contracts.
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding sessions.
- Support the delivery and administration of benefits (medical,
dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k, and PTO) including managing
the open enrollment process and coordinating with third party
- Respond to unemployment or workers comp claims.
- Record/file management
- Assist with immigration petitions
- Assist with annual performance review cycle
- Assist with ad-hoc personnel memos
- Assist with employee events
- Back up administration -Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources -or- active PHR
certification -or- equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience as an HR generalist including payroll,
benefit administration, talent acquisition, employee relations,
employee onboarding, and training & development.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Paychex and JazzHR software highly
preferred but not required
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, task/deadline
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state, and federal
- Familiarity with immigration petitions such as H1-B or
L's.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: East View Companies, Minnetonka , Senior HR Generalist, Human Resources , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...