Employment Specialist I
Company: Opportunity Partners
Posted on: September 10, 2023
As an Employment Specialist, you will coordinate and help support
our people with disabilities with independent employment in the
community. You will help our people with disabilities grow their
skills and gain independence to the greatest extent possible.
Wage: $18.00 to $19.50 per hour based upon years of experience
How will you make a difference?
As part of team, you will help our people with disabilities in the
- Assist and support our people with disabilities in securing
independent employment in the community
- Develop and coordinate a support plan to make our people with
disabilities successful in their independent employment
- Assist our people with disabilities develop and enhance their
work skills in real life situations
- Bring meaning to their lives by having a job that they
- Grow and develop their social skills
What will you bring to Opportunity Partners?
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of our people with
- High school degree or GED
- Valid Driver's license
Why Opportunity Partners?
Join our award-winning team where you'll do life-changing work! As
part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice,
heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for
success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a
Opportunity Partners is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to
affirmative action and a welcoming environment for people of
diverse communities. Our call to advance diversity, equity and
inclusion is rooted in our organizational values and in our
Keywords: Opportunity Partners, Minnetonka , Employment Specialist I, Human Resources , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!