Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job DescriptionPayroll SpecialistABOUT THE COMPANYI'm partnering
with an organization on the West side of the metro to help them
find the right person for this Payroll Specialist position. This is
an opportunity to join the subsidiary of a large organization as a
Payroll Specialist on a team with other Payroll professionals. The
organization provides the stability of a large global company with
the community feel of a mid-sized organization here locally.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL SPECIALIST:
- Compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance
to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time
sheets and other records.
- Payroll Specialist enters data into payroll system to compute
wages and deductions.
- Post data to payroll records.
- Payroll Specialist is the expert for "internal customers" to
turn to with questions.
- Collaborate with other Payroll Specialists to continue to learn
from one another.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR PAYROLL SPECIALIST:
- Associate's Degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ Years Payroll Processing Experience
- Paycom or ADP Workforce now experience preferred, but not
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email resume for immediate consideration.Keywords: payroll,
payroll processing, ADP,
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Minnetonka , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!