Application Integration Developer
Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Senior AI Developer is responsible for developing and
maintaining applications using a variety of technologies that
support multiple lines of Business and IT initiatives. This
individual may work independently or collaborate with a smaller
group of developers in similar efforts. This position is
responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing,
and deployment of IT solutions as needed by Business or IT. The
senior developer works closely with other subject matter experts
and works on delivering technology solutions Integration tool
Mulesoft platform, web services, ESB, SOA, distributed applications
and interoperability and understanding of web service protocols
such as SOAP and REST
The position is responsible for the design, development and the
maintenance of Application Integration interfaces, SOA and web
service based solutions.
- Define, analyze, and review technical requirements.
- Understand the environment, development practice and standards
adopted within the team and suggest changes wherever possible.
- Lead small development efforts and mentor junior team members
- Involve in code reviews, unit testing, peer reviews and partner
with QA to document test criteria.
- Identify repeatable patterns of different Integrated Interface
code and make it reusable and efficient.
- Involve in analysis and contribute to design.
- Create low level Technical process flow design and review with
other project team members.
- Specifies and provides ownership of reusable application
components or reusable application code.
- Follow policies set for governance, compliance, security, infra
structure and change management.
- Practice and advocate data governance policies and standards as
defined by the architects, leads and management.
- Develop standards, process flows and tools that promote and
facilitate the mapping of data sources, documenting interfaces and
data movement across the enterprise.
- Provide application support for production applications and
involve in on call rotation.
- Accurately track work time based on project and /or daily work
activities according to IT department guidelines
- Development, Testing, and Deployment (60%)
- Design (20%)
- Support/Maintenance (20%)
Specific types of experience or skills required:
- 5+ years of experience with web services, SOA, distributed
applications and interoperability - understanding of web service
protocols such as SOAP and REST
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the designing,
deploying, monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting of
enterprise solutions using Integration tool Mulesoft platforms in a
health care environment
- Proven track record of using design patterns and best practices
to serve business needs in an efficient manner so as to increase IT
bandwidth for new functionality
- Analysis and design skills of varied complexities
- Familiarity with iterative development life cycle and
- Hands-on experience with message-oriented Middleware, Java, and
other relevant technologies (i.e., XML, XPath, HTTP, JMS, IBM
WebSphere MQ, EMS and RV)
- Good experience with RDBMS (especially Oracle), SQL,
- Must have experience with enterprise application integration
development with solid working knowledge of Windows and
- Proficient with the following tools and skills: Data Query
Tools (TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, etc).
- Must have strong functional spec and technical documentation
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minnetonka , Application Integration Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!