Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Projects the candidate will be working on:
- The contractor would be involved in Operations/Release
Management including Monitoring, Maintenance and Coordination for
Production Systems for both Applications and Infrastructure.
- The candidate should have a development background with working
knowledge of System Monitoring, Release Management.
- Healthcare background not needed but good to have, Production
monitoring, Dynatrace and Splunk hands on, Infrastructure and
- Core Production system monitoring and willing to do release
management and implementation from day 1.
- a. Dynatrace b. Web Services (SOAP and Restful), c. Splunk
Team and Team size:
- The candidate would be working with a team of 5-6 developers, 2
QE and in a dev-ops model.
- These roles include, but are not limited to daily operations
for our production systems, including applications and
infrastructure. This also includes managing all our releases
throughout the year.
- We are looking for 3-5 years of experience in Operations,
Monitoring, release management and Webservices.
- Strong Webservice knowledge and operations experience.
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Minnetonka , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!