Company: Liberty Mutual
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you seeking a career at a Fortune 100 company where you work
as part of a dynamic team and get to help people protect what
matters most? As a Sales Associate, you will work alongside with
and support the Lead Sales Representative in profitable growth
through new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to
listen and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate
new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting
customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of
business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention
level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns
regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training; 1-3 years of relevant
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and
- Ability to work independently to plan, set priorities and
effectively organize work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying time
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting sales goals and/or quotas
- Must attain and maintain current state insurance license in
property, casualty and life, accident and health.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to
Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were
also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" onIDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for
Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well
as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not
tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on
any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Minnetonka , Sales Associate, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!