Inside Sales TN
Company: Transition Networks
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Purpose: The Inside Sales Account Representative positions
responsibility is selling our products via telephone, email, and
social media to End-users, resellers and integrators through our
network of direct reseller and distributor partners. This person
will work in conjunction with their outside Regional Sales Manager
to meet their territory goals and quota by prospecting and
developing new end-user, reseller, and integrator accounts and will
develop existing end-user, reseller and integrator accounts while
nurturing & developing strong relationships with our direct
reseller and distribution partners.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Meet or exceed sales quota for assigned territory by
establishing new relationships with potential end-users, resellers
and integrators and uncovering new opportunities with current TN
- Increase sales volume with non-direct and direct resellers and
integrators by building strong relationships with them and
increasing their product knowledge and awareness.
- Meet the required number of phone calls per week as set by
- Accurately manage your sales opportunity pipeline and forecast
product need accurately.
- Capture detailed information about accounts and opportunities
in our SLX database.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of activities in your
territory -including knowledge of major Industries and
Corporations, K-12 and Higher Educ. Schools, Local State and
Federal Government Organizations & Resellers, Integrators and
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of all TN
products including media conversion technology, switch solutions
and other misc. product offerings.
- Develop base-line knowledge of all competitors and their
- Work with tech support and customer service to ensure that
client needs are met, orders are processed and fulfilled correctly
and product lead-times are communicated accurately.
- Some travel maybe required with managements direction and
Nature & Scope:
- Reports to Inside Sales Manager.
Environmental Job Requirements Category:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: x.
- The ideal candidate must be an aggressive new business
developer with excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to solve problems creatively, and have
an aptitude for understanding new technologies and changes in our
- Must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding
established goals and quotas, and be proficient in solution
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as a
member of a territory team.
Talent Solutions Factor:
- Know Our Business: Knows how the customer connects to everyday
- Achieve & Innovate: Understands the priorities and knows how to
get own work done
- Leadership, Learning & Development: Makes learning and personal
development a priority; commits time to expanding knowledge and
- Collaborate: Builds and maintains sound working relationships
with others; tackles the tough issues without compromising
- HS Diploma required.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in technology sales.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Industry and channel sales experience preferred.
Keywords: Transition Networks, Minnetonka , Inside Sales TN, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!