Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location: Minnetonka, MN 55345
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing engineering support in the creation
and the development of new medical device products (invasive and
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and
Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Provides R&D support for MDR submission initiatives.
- Provides R&D support for market-released cardiovascular
catheters and introducers.
- Conducts feasibility studies to verify capability and
functionality to support investigations and/or design changes.
- Develops solutions to improve product function and
- Directs support personnel and coordinates project
- Write and submit Engineering Change orders.
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of
- Investigates and evaluates design changes, manufacturing
changes, NCMRs and/or customer complaints.
- Reviews or coordinates vendor activities to support
- Research various cost-effective, alternative approaches to
current designs and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Biomedical or Electrical
Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with design verification, design history files
- Experience with MDR submissions.
- Medical device experience in R&D, process development is
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment
that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons
regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Minnetonka , R&D Engineer, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!