Sandwich Artist® #10426-0
Company: Subway® Franchisee
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Premium Pay + Tips + $500 - $1,000 Signing BonusIn addition to
competitive pay plus tips, we are paying new members signing
bonuses of up to $1,000. This bonus program is for new team members
employed on or after May 27, 2021. $1,000 - Team members who work
an average of 34 or more hours during their first 90 days of
employment will receive a $1,000 bonus in addition to their hourly
pay and tips**.$500 Team members who work an average of 20 or more
hours during their first 90 days of employment will receive a $500
bonus in addition to their hourly pay and tips**.Subway restaurants
offer a great place to work with significant opportunities for
growth and career advancement. We are looking for people who want
to grow with us.If you have food service, restaurant, retail, or
cashier experience and would enjoy working with the public, serving
great tasting, healthy food consider joining our team.Tips - This
restaurant offers our guests the option to tip when paying with a
credit card. Many team members earn over $3.00 per hour in tips.A
SUBWAY Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food,
maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or
processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major
component of this position. ** To qualify for the bonus, you must
be employed by OEI Management Services for 90 days, and employment
by OEI Management services must start on or after May 27, 2021.
Signing bonuses will be paid on the payroll following your 90th day
of employment by OEI Management Services, Inc.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure; accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc. during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and
Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of Subway courses as directed.
- Experience: No previous experience required.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Subway® Franchisee, Minnetonka , Sandwich Artist® #10426-0, Other , Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!